What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My own outdoor strain crosses

Early Pearl

Early pearl x Rockberry and Early pearl x Lowryder...

I´ve always wanted to grow my "own" strain and now I decided to make it possible. The goal is to finally come out with a almost stable almost 100% autoflowering strain. I know this takes years but if I start now, it will be done some day. Early pearl X Lowryder is the base I´m going to build my outdoorplant. Early pearl x Rockberry is just a funny cross that I´m going to try in my greenhouse.

So, I have Rockberry and Lowryder pollen and a couple of huge Early pearl mamas that were under the finish sun for the summer. I am about to breed some seeds. Early pearls have reached the mature age of 6 and a half months... They are now flowering for the first week under 650W Hps lihgt and the growroom looks like this.
The plants on the right and left corner are both Early pearls and the one in the middle is Guerillas gusto. As you can see Early pearl has two totally different fenotypes. The tall sativa type of feno and smaller more bushy indica type of feno. I hope these plant will produse also two different kinds of puds. The bigger more sativa character plant will have its lower branches pollunated with Lr-pollen and the more indica style bush will be forced to have sex with Rockberry :p.
Early pearl is a sativa dominant early flowering plant and everyone knows Lowryder right? The pollen is from the big fenotype of lr. But the Rockaberry is kinda unknown to me. The Ep x Lr should be 50/50 autoflower shouldn´t it? Atleast all of the fenoes should be very early flowering. I am very anxious to see how this Ep x Lr comes out. I think i´ll do a backcross to lr if I´ll come out with few fine plants. I´ve also thought of to cross some ruderalis to it, but it gets too comlicated (too many possible feno types at this point) Does anyone of you know this Rockberry? How is it? I red some info about it, should be dence bud... Let´s see how the polluting goes. In a couple weeks i´ll see if it worked.

Any thoughts or comments?

Joemutt1978

I say go for it!

Man those are some monsters, looks like bog's been rumaging through your garden! I just pollenated a Purple Power female, with a male LSD, but haven't seen any seeds form yet. This is my first time to make "my own strain" as you put it, and am looking forward to the surprise! This will probably be a one time thing though, I don't have room to breed. Looks good so far, and when they are done, maybe we can trade strains.

Keep up the good work!

G

We cannot resist the urge to tinker.

We cannot resist the urge to tinker.

Sounds like some good crosses. I hope they make some killer shit for you.

Your's sounds good too, Farmer John.

Early Pearl

I had to post you guys a pic of the bigger Early pearl. I thin she is ready to make love...:rolleyes:
268416-10.JPG

Rabbitt-420

God yes i think we all have always thought about growing out our "own" strains.

Ill get around to doing sooner or later but id like to get some great grows under my belt before i go messing with the genetics of a plant.

These sound like interesting crosses also so ill be tuned in to see how things work out.

Early Pearl

Hello, this grow had an embarassing end. My ladies got pollinated by three males which were uknown outdoorstrain. So I didn´t waste the pollen to this grow because i wouldn´t have known what seed has what genetics for they had been pollinated already by those unknown males. I am so sad... I should have killed those males when they showed their sex. I have two females of the same strain as those males who wrecked this grow and they seem to be stable and small indica/sativa hybrid with almost no smell at all. I will come out with four interesting types of seeds.
Early pearl(indica-dominant phenotype) x Unknown outdoorstarain, Early pearl(sativa-dominant phenotype) x Unknown outdoorstarain, Guerillas gusto x Unknown outdoorstarain and Unknown outdoorstarain F2 I will try these out definetly. I am looking forward to it. If some of these crosses comes out fine, maby I´ll give it a try in the finnish summer in my greenhouse.

Latest posts

Latest posts