What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G-13 backcross f2 seeds

snl25

I should be recieving the seeds on monday or tuesday. I'll let you guys know when I get them. Keep it green.

Take care!

HIGHRIDER

i thought i had something to say ,but i guess it is just always quick service with JLP thanks .you said that they were sent on thursday and they got here on sat .so thanks for the quick service.

HIGHRIDER

snl25

I got my beans today. Thanks a lot JLP. I have been wanting to try G-13 for a while. 8 beans total, should be good in finding a good mom :). Can't wait to start them, should be some time in early October. Keep it green.

Take care!

G

Still waiting on the East Coast, should be here today. Can't wait thanks again.

I can NOT believe I missed this offer... I feel so friggin bad because my friend would love this strain. Oh well, thanks anyway JLP. You are the best! Hopefully karma pays you back for all the good things you are doing for people. If you breed this strain again, please let me know. I would really appreciate some G13 seeds. Thanks again JLP!

Okie grown

Veteran
Im with ya there shroom

Im with ya there shroom

I always seem to miss out when jlp has a strain he is sending out.Im glade that poeple will be growing out some g13.My next grow will have g13 x hashplant.Goodluck everyone who got some .Im sure there will be a few grow threads on this strain soon.OG

G

Re: Im with ya there shroom

Re: Im with ya there shroom

Okie grown said:
I always seem to miss out when jlp has a strain he is sending out.Im glade that poeple will be growing out some g13.My next grow will have g13 x hashplant.Goodluck everyone who got some .Im sure there will be a few grow threads on this strain soon.OG

From Sensi? I'm looking forward to some G13xHP very soon and am curious if they're the only place that carries such beans...

JLP

Veteran
Right on guys :)

Well,i finished packing the seeds from the other female and I got about 40 more packs of seeds to give away.

I'll post a thing when I run out.

JLP:)

snl25

Hurry up people before they are gone. The G-13 beans are plump, and look very promising. I'll be starting my beans soon. Thanks again JLP. Keep it green.

Take care!

I think mine will arrive in a week or so...it's not a short way from Us to Italy :)
Thanks again JLP for your time and the espenses...maybe one day i will be able to pay you back someway,who knows!
I'm finishing to build my 2nd flowering room (yeld with just one 400 watter was to low so i biult another 400w room...) and sure the beans will take place there!
Will report as best as possible,thanks and grow 'on ;)
Cannad