What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C99 x sour deisel bx1.5 (Galadriel)

C99 x sour deisel bx1.5 (Galadriel) I just received these from Rez.The genes look awesome. Has anyone tried these yet? thanks,Mike

G

Shao36er's getting them ready.

Btw,these are so rare that almost nobody has any :)

snl25

Wow! I have seen nothing but nice plants come out of Rez's genetics. That cross should be a wonder. Lucky, lucky, lucky. Keep it green.

Take care!

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
That Sour Cindy diesel...

That Sour Cindy diesel...

sounds quite intriquing. I suspect very tasty nugs...

:)

shaolin36er

oh my!!

oh my!!

you are all right. we are getting ready for these. i won 4 packs at seedbay(thanks) and will be also have some of the sour trip/mist combos going down with them. we are still a couple weeks out. the current Rez grow is keeping us busy. see all you here later. SH36

Ah, so your the %*$%# that out bid me on those Gala's. OK, I see how it is, hording them all for yourself aye? Oh well, at least I got the (a single pack) Petrol. Maybe we can do the F2 thing when the time comes. Good show shaolin36er, you got me this time, but I'll be keeping my eye on you.

Forfingoz

shaolin36er

four fingers- hey i'll keep you in mind when "2nd"cloning comes around. your right someone else also deserves the" Holy Grail". if your down maybe we can try sending a clone. i just dont want to be greedy so i have to offer. what mine is yours offer stands to four fings ONLY! later

Wow, I am taken aback by your kindness! Not only are you a great bids-man, your also one hell of a guy! Are you growing the Petrol too? Maybe somewhere down the line we could work out a bud-for-bud trade or something. I know those Gallies are in good hands with you (and Mike), and I look forward to seeing your documentation and illustration.

Forfingoz

shaolin36er

4F's- o ya i have to petrol also but i just dont know when there are going down. my REZ collection is almost topping 500+ seeds. i am out of control right now. i want to get these going asap besides the GALAs are sour star,sour mist, sour trip, and more Rez goodies i have. also check my "just went down" in Rez forums. i ll be here. later. SH36

Latest posts

Latest posts