What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alaska Naturals 3part(non fish)

Has anyone used these before? Any suggestions on nute ratios? Im thinking a Lucas formula should work for this. Yes, already know it's not 100% organic. My medium is lightly amended soil, castings, and perlite. I couldn't find morBloom anywhere locally.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20180427_160621250_LL.jpg
    IMG_20180427_160621250_LL.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 22

BillFarthing

Veteran
This is like Pure Blend Pro or Roots Organics Soul line being organic based, but a few added salts.

I wouldn't try to game their bottles like Lucas formula and just follow the feed chart that they put out. You're gonna have a bad day if you do that.

I don't think it's intended for hydro. Each one was around $8. Yeah it's very low in k. Which is why I was thinking about cutting the grow out and only using micro for N and bloom for P and K. I'm still trying to find a dosing chart. I plan on using as little as I have to, since I'm growing outdoors. The nutes are just in case deficiencies show up before the super soil kicks in after 30 days.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm figuring on using these on a few of my outdoor plants. Were I'm living at is very remote and it's a hour and a half to a place to buy nutes and the Walmart or Lowes....we don't have hydro stores and I have to order everything. Also I lost prolly 10k worth of grow lights ,Inlines,nutes and other equipment in a storage unit I shared with my ex wife and I'm kinda behind the 8ball getting stocked back up. I'm gonna have the fox farm nutes but not sure if I'm gonna be stocked deep on those. As the nutes you have pictured I can walk in the store and stock up with them like I need to...there around $10 per bottle at my Wally so I'm for sure gonna try it on a few plants especially the ones I've got that's gonna be hard to access in the guerrilla areas....I'm prolly gonna mix it like some other nutes I've used close to them at first and kinda easy into mixing it unless somebody has some info....I'm sure there's a OG out here easy these maybe we can get some info!!!

Easy7

Veteran
Those and only those will work. It's impressive what can grow a weed. Might want some dry ferts like epsoma products to top dress as those bottles aren't uber potent. Get more for less work/visits. Just drop dress when they are going strong and a period of heavy rain is on the way. Come back later and they will be huge!