You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > BIGGANJABUD BGB birthday

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seed Boutique
BIGGANJABUD BGB birthday Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2017, 01:35 AM #1
SwampyTHC

SwampyTHC has a spectacular aura aboutSwampyTHC has a spectacular aura aboutSwampyTHC has a spectacular aura aboutSwampyTHC has a spectacular aura about
BIGGANJABUD BGB birthday

Just wanted to start this thread as I know many of you know my brother from another mother BGB, a very happy birthday.

Happy birthday mate hope you have a wicked day and the ganja gods bring you even more smiles on your 34th. I'll get up to you and family as soon as I can bruva.

Leave your comments for the ugly barstard guys, I might send you some good will beans if the Mrs says you've been a good bloke this year. I'll send you the library when the top secret package arrives and I know what's in it.
SwampyTHC is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:43 AM #2
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
Hahaha man I just seen this mate

Cheers man nice one
bigganjabud is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 12:31 PM #3
DARKSIDER

DARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really nice
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. BGB ALL THE BEST..

:d ance013:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dbe43b9f879bc3659da81961d6d62679--happy-birthday-weed-birthdays.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	437987
DARKSIDER is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:45 PM #4
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
yo bgb, happy birthday bud.
hope your getting dabbed out my friend.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 12:56 PM #5
ganjygav
Cannalise Legabis

ganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud ofganjygav has much to be proud of
Happy Birthday dude,many returns
In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team.
ganjygav is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 02:49 PM #6
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
Thanks for the kind words I've just got out of bed it's 12.49pm here and I'm off for a pub lunch
(not a liquid one honest)

I just turned my phone on and it's gone bananas haha

Cheers everyone

Old 12-07-2017, 03:11 PM #7
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack 10 View Post
yo bgb, happy birthday bud.
hope your getting dabbed out my friend.
Funny you should say that mack man I'm literally getting ready to go to the factory after my lunch haha

Got 15 x 330ml butane so I'm gonna do about 40gr bud and see what happens haha

Old 12-07-2017, 04:25 PM #8
mushroombrew

mushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud of
Ok but lets keep explosions to a minimum please.

Bigupurself! Happy Birthday mate!
mushroombrew is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 04:34 PM #9
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Many Happy Returns of the Day matey.....

Old 12-07-2017, 06:30 PM #10
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant future
Happy Birthday BGB!! May this year be full of successes and great times!

Cheers!!
Lester Beans is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.