Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > Killer lineup! Mycotek and Exotic gear

Thread Title Search
Click to buy Cannabis Seeds at Fast Buds
Killer lineup! Mycotek and Exotic gear Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-25-2017, 02:43 PM #1
SnickleFrits

SnickleFrits will become famous soon enoughSnickleFrits will become famous soon enough
Killer lineup! Mycotek and Exotic gear

Like the title says...will be popping a bunch of beans in the next week or two and doing some pheno hunting. Should be able to find multiple keepers through all these packs. Stay tuned...it’s gonna get loud in here. Also I was a winner on mycotek’s thanksgiving giveaway and will also be adding Corey Haim stardawg x hellbreath. This strain will never be released to the public. Got my hands on some fire genetics...sit back for the show!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	38DEDDCB-326F-48FC-9763-1B280EBAE13B.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	436614
SnickleFrits is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2017, 05:46 PM #2
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant future
Bitchin' score. Been eyeballing that Chemodo on IG.
Mikell is offline Quote

Old 11-26-2017, 08:19 PM #3
SnickleFrits

SnickleFrits will become famous soon enoughSnickleFrits will become famous soon enough
All of his work is fantastic...one of my fav breeders hands down. I can’t wait to see what the stardawg x hellbreath will do. Ogkb lineage ��

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2017, 08:57 PM #4
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
I'm here bro
bigganjabud is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2017, 09:25 PM #5
SnickleFrits

I have a run going now of a bag seed Girl Scout cookies I got a couple years ago that turned out amazing...I hit her with some gassy stinky og pollen. 3 different pheno out of the 8 females I had. The one is really tall but smelled so fucking amazing...was stacking so nice...just closing week 4 of flower...and guess fucking what??? Hermie! Just that one pheno. Still have one left of that pheno but I’m watching her like a hawk now. Mannnn I’m sick!

Old 11-27-2017, 10:55 PM #6
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant future
Keeping an eye on this thread
packerfan79 is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 01:29 AM #7
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Getting comfortable for the ride

Peace.
yts farmer is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 02:45 AM #8
mycotek

mycotek is a jewel in the roughmycotek is a jewel in the roughmycotek is a jewel in the roughmycotek is a jewel in the roughmycotek is a jewel in the roughmycotek is a jewel in the roughmycotek is a jewel in the rough
Coat check.... I’m here!
mycotek is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:58 PM #9
AVOH

AVOH is just really niceAVOH is just really niceAVOH is just really niceAVOH is just really niceAVOH is just really niceAVOH is just really niceAVOH is just really niceAVOH is just really niceAVOH is just really niceAVOH is just really niceAVOH is just really nice
Locked in !!
AVOH is offline Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 12:24 AM #10
SnickleFrits

Dropped last night! 413 chem, dog cage, chemodo breath, milk and cookies! I put them in rockwool macro plugs...first time ever using these I hope they don’t burn me!

2 members found this post helpful.