Okay, got the Puf#co plus and it came with an extra chamber. It vaped beautifully a few times and had great flavor, but was difficult to clean, and subsequent hits became slightly less flavorful, even when on the lowest settings. At first, I was really impressed and happy. However, Within less than a week of use, both chambers burnt out, and the shop refused to replace it and told me to go talk to the manufacturers directly. They said the chambers last anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months on average, depending on how you use it. Never done this in my life, but I literally threw it away, didn't even give it away to a friend to prevent others from falling into this trap. Needless to say, I'm very disappointed and never again! $110 down the drain.
Let's say it worked, reasons why I won't go for any vape pens ever again:
1) they're designed to fail-the guy at the shop told me "how do you think they make money?" Sounds like a scam: if they made good quality pens that lasted a long time, they'd sell more pens and have less angry customers.
2) Chambers last anywhere from less than 10 puffs to 3 months on average, and they cost around $25 to replace.
3) the guy at the shop told me all pens work this way, parts need to be replaced very frequently. Crappier models don't give good vape quality, but parts are cheaper to replace. If this is true, vape pens aren't for me.
4) can't heat this device more than 4X in a row, otherwise the chamber can burn out.
5) can't dry fire the chamber more than 1x in a row, otherwise the chamber can burn out.
6) So, they expect us to remember all this shit while we're getting stoned? Again, it goes to show these pens are designed to increase user error and to break quickly.
7) They're damn expensive. When I got the pen, I paid a lot for it, and expected that it'll work for at least a year before any parts need replacing.
8) the guy at the shop told me no vape pen on the market is built or designed to last.
I went over to a buddy's house this weekend and he introduced me to his $20 nectar collector (it's this pyrex or glass straw that can be super-heated), freakin blown away! Every hit no matter how many times you puffed on it was smooth and flavorful, zero coughing even on large rips, and all you need is this glass tube ($20), butane (couple of bucks) and blow torch ($7 for a pocket sized one), and your concentrate! You heat one end until it turns red hot, dip it into your concentrate, and suck into the glass straw. Totally done with vape pens, this nectar collector is amazing, cost effective, and gives consistently excellent results. It's small enough to fit in your pocket and cools down pretty quick after use. My friend said he must have used his over 1000 times now and it's still working just fine! I'm surprised so few know or talk about it!
The glass can break, but the math and consistently excellent results make it a no brainer: spend a minimum of $200/year on average to acquire and maintain your vape pen (no guarantee the parts will work more than once when you get them and you can't return them!), or spend maybe a maximum of $75-125/year on a nectar collector, assuming you break your nectar collector 2-3 times a year.