Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Sweet Seeds > San Fernando Lemon Kush® [New ★ 2017]

Thread Title Search
Click for Sweet Seeds
San Fernando Lemon Kush® [New ★ 2017] Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2017, 04:52 AM #1
Tommy G
:|Sweet Seeds|:

Tommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really nice
San Fernando Lemon Kush® [New ★ 2017]

Excellent hybridization between two of our best elite clones coming from USA genetics. In the cross takes part a selected clone of San Fernando Valley OG Kush, one of the oldest and most original OG Kush genetics, characterized by a pleasant and complex OG Kush scent, with strong presence of the lemony aroma coming from the Lemon Thai that takes part in the original OG Kush cross. The other elite clone that intervenes in the cross is a Kosher Kush, a modern genetic from the OG Kush family very appreciated in the zone of Los Angeles and nearby areas (California).

The aroma of this strain is very pleasant and intense, with original lemony tones of OG Kush and hints of solvent, notes of spices, wood and blue cypress.

The plants look like Indica-Sativa hybrids leaning to the Sativa side.

This type of American varieties with strong presence of the limonene terpene are highly appreciated in the USA for cannabic extractions.

1st Prize - Mejor Sativa - VI Copa Cannábica Expogrow - Irún – 2017

Last edited by jaypp; 09-19-2017 at 05:48 PM..
Tommy G is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:52 AM #2
Tommy G
:|Sweet Seeds|:

Tommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really niceTommy G is just really nice

Variety SWS62
Commercial Name
: San Fernando Lemon Kush®
Indica/Sativa: 35%/65%
Indoor Yield: 450-600 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 450-700 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: late September, early October

Buy San Fernando Lemon Kush®

Last edited by jaypp; 03-03-2017 at 02:29 PM..
Tommy G is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:29 PM #3
jaypp
Vendor

jaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nice
Hi everyone

This strain is already available in our web:

https://sweetss.net/sanfernandokush

Hope you enjoy her and don't forget to share your experience here in the Sweet Seeds subforum

Sweet smokes!
jaypp
jaypp is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:17 AM #4
Atanasius

Atanasius will become famous soon enoughAtanasius will become famous soon enoughAtanasius will become famous soon enough
congrats sweet people, awsome looking
Atanasius is offline Quote

Old 11-18-2017, 02:41 PM #5
angelgoob

angelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really nice
Is it mild lemon. medium or intermediate?

wots the bake like?

Old 11-20-2017, 12:19 PM #6
weedtoker

weedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the roughweedtoker is a jewel in the rough
It's an Hybrid, effects are maybe too much specific to discuss here, but both the resin and flower are very nice as stated, dry sift is more heady (personally, but can vary). As a variety you'll find what you would expect if you're into lemony (from sweet to fuel) with forest/spicy/earthy background, more notes in-between these main categories...

Cheers

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2017, 11:48 PM #7
angelgoob

angelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really nice
does it have a social aspect to it?

Old 11-23-2017, 01:05 AM #8
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
I've got a couple that have just started flowers in my 2017 sweet line up diary sorry for the shameless plug

I've had a crystal candy at the beginning but now that's down it's all about the San Fernando and the jack47

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342879

I'm gonna pop round and update from there Tommoro

Cheers
bigganjabud is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2017, 05:38 AM #9
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud of
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
sounds yummy, love me some lemon kush

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

My Grows:
Bodhi Super Snow Lotus -Ongoing
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - Done
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - Ongoing
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ _
Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018
______________________________ _
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2017, 10:47 AM #10
angelgoob

I'll keep this one in the back of my head.

I'm chasing C99 right now.

It would be cool if I could bring out the berry/floral flavor it has.

This crossed with it, could give it lemon, while keeping the original C99 high possibly changing it to a more social high.