Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Orient Express,Kali China,MxPCK,Malawi.

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Orient Express,Kali China,MxPCK,Malawi. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-05-2017, 06:23 PM #1
Consolidated

Consolidated has a spectacular aura aboutConsolidated has a spectacular aura aboutConsolidated has a spectacular aura aboutConsolidated has a spectacular aura about
Orient Express,Kali China,MxPCK,Malawi.

Hello to everyone.
It's my first time trying to grow some ACE strain.
The seeds are 2 OE, K.C.,M X PCK and Malawi.
OE and KC are today 10 days, and the rest of Ace gang be born today.

Yesterday
and today

They are in 330 ml cups and soil Lightmix BIO
OE -low humidity ?-

I use to grow outdoor, cause of Mediteranean summers, and its my first time indoor -second i had a "sort" grow some Pyramid autos, to chek my gear,temps ect-.
I'am still trying to control -in my mind- and to manage the small area 76x76x180cm. -hps 400w dual- about veg time and the upcoming stretch.
Biobizz my choice since '98,some molasses not somthing special.
Not only i want but i'll need - cause of my limited experience- yours comments,tips ect.
Sorry for my English, but i think (wish) you understand what i mean.
I have to thank Dubi and Ace crew, all the growers (especialy Ace lovers), for the usefull infos in a lot of threads.
And finally special thanks to Orfeas, Syd Barret, Macedon, New fish.
Cheers.
See ya soon.
Consolidated is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:43 PM #2
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of light
Wecome aboard the Ace train, Consolidated! You're in fer a ride

Anyhoo, the pics look something like overwatering and maybe they don't love the 400hps to veg under, or it's too close, though folks do fine vegging with hps if the environment's right.

What soil are you using, and how much are you feeding the babes? What water do you use and do you pH? Biobizz is fine stuff, just cut the quantities drastically from what is indicated on the bottle and go up from there when you have happy babies. That said, they're not in danger of dying today, they should just be perkier
deepwaterdude is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-07-2017, 02:44 AM #3
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to behold
Hello Conso!Wish you good luck with your indoor attempt!
Great choice of strains man!All of them special in their own way.

My bet for the leaves is humidity as you said.I had seedlings from veg with hps and they didn't mind,as long as it is at a distance that doesn't overheat them.What are your temperatures?They like it warm in their first days.This is one of my major concerns for my upcoming grow...Is the ventilation working full time?It would help with temps and humidity if you only turn it on for 10 minutes every two hours or so.

What are your plans regarding veg time and training?

Καλό δρόμο ρε!
Syd Barrett is offline Quote

Old 01-08-2017, 02:47 PM #4
dubi
Vendor

dubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud of
Hi Consolidated

Thanks to you for your support and for choosing our genetics for your grow! Great selection of genetics to get introduced into our catalog.

Please, keep us updated and let us know if you have any doubt during their development. Kind regards!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 01-08-2017, 07:28 PM #5
Consolidated

Consolidated has a spectacular aura aboutConsolidated has a spectacular aura aboutConsolidated has a spectacular aura aboutConsolidated has a spectacular aura about
Hi to everyone.
Thanks Deepwaterdude for the "wellcome" to Ace train and be sure i'll enjoy the ride...anyway.
The soil in cups is Lightmix Biobizz and i don't feed them 'till now.
Maybe they had and overwatering, thank for the tips my friend.

Hi Syd ... it's very kind of you. The temp's are 20 C-28 C when hps is on, the distance is about 45cm.
For the dark hours i have a ceramic heater lamp 150w which rise the temp 2C-4C if the small fan is on -i use it for the heater- if the temps are low and i am in my place i turn it of. I'll try to turn of the ventilation (275m3/h) for one hour and 15min on or i 'll use the small one...
The 3 of the girls i planed to transpot them in 9L pots Allmix Bio after couple of days. About veg time 2 more weeks for all and i planed one OE toping and lst the other two, but will see..

Dubi thanks first for the great genetics -and with 100% germ- .
I'll try my best for my first indoor attempt and ofcourse i need the help all of you.

From top left KC, OE#2,OE#1 12 DAYS, MxPCK,and Malawi 2 days

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:03 PM #6
Consolidated

Hello there.
First i have to write something about my previous post.
That day i was really sad ...'cause of my plants.
But i thought "my man you have to drink that poison 'till last drop".
When i saw my post i was freaking out. Yes, i know -turn of ??? offf- or -OE toping ???- etc. Preview post...what is that ?

And i felt sorry for the sadly view.
Anyway.
The next day from my post -yesterday afternoon, two OE and a KC moved to 9L pots full of fresh Allmix soil of Biobizz.
- I write "fresh" because Lightmix in small cups, was open before more than 3 months-.

The soil in cups was full of roots without use of rizotonics, exept some drops of Rootit in one watering.
And today morning i saw that they are much better, now i think had only low humidity problems...
Tomorrow i'll transpot the other two litle girls because i don't know how good is my Lightmix ?-100 days-.
Some fotos All the gang, KC,OE#2,OE#1.

Thanks. Cheers

Old 01-18-2017, 08:03 PM #7
Consolidated

Hi guys.
The torture by soil-poison,its something which ihave read about,and now i saw it live to my plants.
The next day of my last post, i transplant Malawi and MxPCK to final pots at 5th day of they're lifes,and took about 4-6 days to grow normally, 'couse they develop some roots. -i think-
The bigger of them (OE#1,#2 and KC) had a lot of roots and 2-3 days after the transplatation start grow properly.

Yesterday, i decide to give some LST at OE#1 and cut the top of the other,above 4th node.
Something like this.
OE#1 a day earlyer. Yes/day today,a bit more lst 'couse stand up.
OE#2 before toping

Old 01-18-2017, 08:11 PM #8
Consolidated

Orient Express#2 before and after
And today

Old 01-18-2017, 08:22 PM #9
Consolidated

Kali China

Malawi

MxPCK

Watering PH is 6.5.
The veg time till end of month,and will see.
Cheers

Old 01-18-2017, 10:52 PM #10
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to beholdSyd Barrett is a splendid one to behold
They look good brother!
What do you mean by soil poisoning?The leftover light mix?
Maybe you could need a bit more veg time,but better see again at the end of the month as you said.
Peace!
Syd Barrett is offline Quote