You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > Jamaica 2016

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Zamnesia
Jamaica 2016 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2016, 05:33 AM #1
Stinkymutt

Stinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of light
Jamaica 2016

Heading to jamaica in a few weeks . We will be staying just outside negril in Little Bay. Im hoping to find a particular grower I met a few years ago who had some very citrus / orange tasting herb . But will sample along the way haha. Will let everyone know how the weed scene is
peace
mutt

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2016, 05:35 AM #2
OranguTrump

OranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud of
Have a blast! Here's hopin' you score some island "beans" for collection.

I am a Pasta-Rasta

"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too." - Mitch Hedberg

"Dave's not here"

*** RIP to the greatest character actor ever - Harry Dean Stanton ***
OranguTrump is offline Quote

Old 03-26-2016, 06:29 PM #3
Stinkymutt

Stinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of lightStinkymutt is a glorious beacon of light
2 1/2 more weeks and counting. I need this relaxation like crazy . I may lose my job before I go cause of surprise drug test and I used synthetic urine. Been 5 days and no word either way ?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2016, 07:04 PM #4
Al Botross
IC Mag Supporter

Al Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant futureAl Botross has a brilliant future
If they didnt see it (Synthetic), Youre good.

Document your findings -- (Pictures, good notes) take a couple deflated soccer balls, to give away and ""Make friends""

Good Luck
Glimmered the white moonshine."

`God save thee, ancient Mariner,
From the fiends that plague thee thus! -
Why look'st thou so?' -"With my crossbow
I shot the Albatross."
Al Botross is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-02-2016, 12:42 AM #5
Stinkymutt

So yup counting days. I now have 7 more work days ( passed drug test )and the last 2 of those are easy peasy days . And yes Im looking for beans while there. I have one strain I brought home a long while back that I was told was an Indian hash plant. Its pretty cool as it has small narrow sativa like leafs. Nice buds with a tobacco/ rotted fruit flavor . I just grew two plants of this strain crossed with THC Bomb indoors. It did very well and I have a bunch of seedlings from that same batch. I never gave soccer balls a thought . I always bring maple candy for kids lol !
peace
Mutt

Last edited by Stinkymutt; 04-02-2016 at 12:44 AM.. Reason: oops
Stinkymutt is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2016, 04:19 AM #6
Green Squall

Green Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds nice, enjoy your trip. I've been to Jamaica once but didn't really experience it since it was just a cruise pit stop.

What are some other good Jamaican destinations? It seems most people go to Negril.
Green Squall is online now Quote

Old 04-06-2016, 03:48 AM #7
OranguTrump

OranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud of
We're hitting Ocho Rios in May - I'm stoked

I am a Pasta-Rasta

"Dave's not here"

Old 04-06-2016, 03:29 PM #8
Bush Dr
Painting the picture of Dorian Gray

Bush Dr is just really niceBush Dr is just really niceBush Dr is just really niceBush Dr is just really niceBush Dr is just really niceBush Dr is just really niceBush Dr is just really niceBush Dr is just really niceBush Dr is just really niceBush Dr is just really niceBush Dr is just really nice
All of you remember to take your instincts with you, Jamaica isn't all peace and love, quite the opposite, I've been robbed at gun point by the JDF, the Jamaican Army and I was living there

Enjoy yourselves but be careful

This ain't no ordinary herb I'm smoking - Fantan Mojah

Supermoto for that eXtra buzz

A friend in need is a friend in debt
Bush Dr is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:45 PM #9
Stinkymutt

2 more sleeps and Im off , brought tobacco for bargaining and some soccer balls for kids and real maple syrup for a friend who Im sure will give me coffee in return as hes a roaster . My boss is being a dick about me going so I cant wait to hear those jets wheels leave the pavement.
Peace guys
mutt

Old 04-14-2016, 06:10 AM #10
OranguTrump

Bon Voyage!!! We are 3 weeks away from leaving - cannot wait.

I am a Pasta-Rasta

"Dave's not here"