You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Thanks to all the women

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Seedsman for Cannabis Seeds
Thanks to all the women Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2013, 06:35 PM #1
amannamedtruth

amannamedtruth is a name known to allamannamedtruth is a name known to allamannamedtruth is a name known to allamannamedtruth is a name known to allamannamedtruth is a name known to allamannamedtruth is a name known to allamannamedtruth is a name known to allamannamedtruth is a name known to allamannamedtruth is a name known to allamannamedtruth is a name known to allamannamedtruth is a name known to all
Thanks to all the women

So I need to thank the women here. You are all strong and peaceful in an otherwise slightly angry and violent crowd. A lot of chauvinism and violence perpetuated here (I know I'm guilty of a few moments), and across the subculture, but you staying strong and collected and peaceful not only sets a great example for all of us to be better men and gardeners, but also sets a path for a better Earth. We need more of this.

Thanks again ladies, you teach much and have great hearts.

'You forge your own chains.'
amannamedtruth is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2013, 06:02 AM #2
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Thank you

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2013, 02:12 PM #3
castout
Banned

castout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud ofcastout has much to be proud of
That is very KIND, thank you!!!
castout is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2013, 02:43 PM #4
vonforne

When I read that post I thought of Mrs. B and there she is the first to post in this thread.

Thanks Ladies and Mrs B especially.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:40 PM #5
scai

Thankyou men, respecting us.
Where ever we post, we mean no harm.This is all exploring and learning, giving if someone seems to need some advice.
Taking for most part, cos there is plenty of people that have the knowledge and are willing to share.
Egos...they need to be put aside...egos have nothing to do with growing, knowledge has...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:17 AM #6
Sat X RB

yes to all the above ... from my Heart.

we need to remember tho that Mothers have a significant hand ... one way or another ... in producing selfish Sons.

Balance ... both sides of the Coin ... tell it like it really is ... or ... it's Fantasy.

Love All.

Old 12-12-2015, 03:33 AM #7
Cashew

Cashew will become famous soon enough
Yes gotta thank woman.Also maybe a small warning.There are some scheming men on here that try to lure innocent ladies on vacations to the beautiful Brazil for free.The woman sometimes end up in jail because they get stopped at customs with suitcases full of coca´ne.
I wanna start a fund to help these girls with there lawyer fees so they can divorce there man.And go on vacation with me.
Cashew is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2015, 04:44 AM #8
Sforza

Sforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by amannamedtruth View Post
So I need to thank the women here. You are all strong and peaceful in an otherwise slightly angry and violent crowd. A lot of chauvinism and violence perpetuated here (I know I'm guilty of a few moments), and across the subculture, but you staying strong and collected and peaceful not only sets a great example for all of us to be better men and gardeners, but also sets a path for a better Earth. We need more of this.

Thanks again ladies, you teach much and have great hearts.
I appreciate the way you avoid stereotypes and painting with a broad brush.

And thank you for mentioning all the terrible violence we all witness on this forum.

Old 12-12-2015, 04:56 AM #9
Sforza

Sforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud ofSforza has much to be proud of

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2017, 12:07 PM #10
wefak

wefak is on a distinguished road
You are welcome, you are so kind and nice.
wefak is offline Quote