Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Original Seed Store for great Cannabis genetics
Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-05-2017, 06:28 PM #2211
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
that DMT Dream is killer i ran 4-5 phenos early on this year, but dident take any cuts,wish i had but i got some more seeds to go threw.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2017, 06:56 PM #2212
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morcheeba* View Post
Aspen,

right on, i though thats what it was. im still running ultra sonya and i have her half way thru flower along with DMT Dream and Darlins Net, they all are frosty and good but the DMT Dream is by far the best.

peace
i dont have that one cheeba... got any picts? and a good description for me Please...
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 04:26 PM #2213
Morcheeba*

Morcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to behold
Aspen,

i cant make any promises on pics b/c i have to have someone take them but ill try.

the DMT Dream is Blue Dream x DMT. she is very easy to grow, has thick ass stalks, fan leaves as big as a piece of paper and she produces nice resinous nugs that will kick your ass.

i dont have her in sync to flower along side the WiFi 6, TT, or P98 Bubba but my first experience w/her tells me she may be the most potent of them all.

i had 3 females out of the first batch of seeds, 1 short & 2 tall, and the smell / flavor and potency was almost identical.

peace
“In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms
Morcheeba* is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2017, 04:28 PM #2214
Morcheeba*

Morcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugman52 View Post
that DMT Dream is killer i ran 4-5 phenos early on this year, but dident take any cuts,wish i had but i got some more seeds to go threw.
brother grow them before they go bad. i plan on starting the rest of mine very soon.

peace
“In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:10 PM #2215
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Thanks Cheeba... That DMT Dream sounds really nice...
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:51 AM #2216
P-NUT

P-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really niceP-NUT is just really nice
Hell yeah Im gonna have to grab a pack of dmt dream if theyre even near as potent as tt or wfa6. Just checked and saw them for 90 on glg. Whats the flavor on that like morcheeba?
P-NUT is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:29 PM #2217
Morcheeba*

P-nut,

it tasted good but i dont remember. ill get in there today to water and ill get a good smell of her and report back.

i was really surprised by these and i dont think you will regret buying them....or prob. anything w/that DMT father in it that they have.

peace

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:32 AM #2218
hiesenbubble

hiesenbubble is a jewel in the roughhiesenbubble is a jewel in the roughhiesenbubble is a jewel in the roughhiesenbubble is a jewel in the roughhiesenbubble is a jewel in the roughhiesenbubble is a jewel in the rough
Them Ghost OG at almost 3 weeks.
Flipped them 3 days ago so things will start to get good.

got some rapid ass growth going on.shit looks crazy

crazy fan
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0423.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	438083 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0425.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	438084 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0428.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	438085
hiesenbubble is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:34 PM #2219
Morcheeba*

heisenbubble,

the stem in the 2nd pic looks crazy.

P-nut,

the most prominent smell is a kushy funk, not skunky or sweet but an overall good smell to me. ill try to get a better take when i smoke some.

peace

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2017, 06:58 PM #2220
FlaDankster

FlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of light
Any one got experience on dealing with soil mites(oribatid family)in coco?

Fucker are all over my solo cups.

Did a drench with some triazicide last week and i think that shit is steroids for them cause they didn't skip a beat.

But, I think I'd rather just kick the bucket than turn into a vegetarian
FlaDankster is offline Quote