Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > I feel like everyone needs to stop with creating hybrids

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Cannapot for Cannabis Genetics
I feel like everyone needs to stop with creating hybrids Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2017, 10:37 AM #431
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
'Is this the right room for an argument?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdoGVgj1MtY

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2017, 10:45 AM #432
wasup

wasup is just really nicewasup is just really nicewasup is just really nicewasup is just really nicewasup is just really nicewasup is just really nicewasup is just really nicewasup is just really nicewasup is just really nicewasup is just really nicewasup is just really nice
when you have learned enough you come to the point that you kno , you kno actually nothing...
alone on the arise of these relegious discusion or commenting , you can see we move backwards again...

no till shizl

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=337629&page=1 7

wasup is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 11:53 AM #433
Emperortaima

Emperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Brush View Post
Wasn't the earth hollow? With the entrance on the south pole? Where the Nazis live in peace together with some alien lifeforms that look like swedish folks, I thought. I wonder if the earth could be flat and hollow at the same time. There's an entrance in Tibet too, the friendly Nazis said.
I read that they were at the antarctic mining for I believe uranium or something like that for their flying saucers I can't remember the actual name of that model of craft.. but there's so much to read and so much to determine what may be true or may be hoax

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 12:52 PM #434
baduy

baduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nice
The flat earth argument has been settled in 200 BC by Eratosthenes, it took me years to understand that flathearthers were not a collective of nonsensical humorous pranksters like pastafarians but were talking serious. i'm no mathematician but I can figure that faking all possible measures and calculations to make a whole math theory which not only makes numbers match some fake planet shape and fake spinning but even can be the basis of all our technology (and the fact that this conspiracy would be 2200 years old) is beyond what is possible
baduy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2017, 01:17 PM #435
OldPhart

OldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really nice
Oh they are deadly serious, and there is no point in trying to have a logical discussion with the 'true believers'. Have you ever played "peek-a-boo" with a toddler, that is what it is like; if they can't see it, it doesn't exist. When you do put up a compelling argument, they just dismiss you like a child by covering their eyes and yelling 'lalalalalalalalala'. Absolutely no logical reasoning skills, it is so amusing I have to poke at them a little every now and then.

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2017, 01:50 PM #436
wasup

wasup is just really nicewasup is just really nicewasup is just really nicewasup is just really nicewasup is just really nicewasup is just really nicewasup is just really nicewasup is just really nicewasup is just really nicewasup is just really nicewasup is just really nice
i dunno bout flat earth but check this vid....its the best i saw bout..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-klNO-AjW6M

their started early...even french revulotion turned out good for them...they launched plenty
too

the ancient movie about rthschld and waterloo says it all...

no till shizl

wasup is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 01:56 PM #437
wasup

they always make serious discussion unable with their all time tools...even in 2017...over 30 years after the first clone sheep...
what clones...you nuts ...go watch another scifi flic....

no till shizl

wasup is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 02:23 PM #438
baduy

baduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldPhart View Post
if they can't see it, it doesn't exist.
What confuses me is when I look at the sky I see that everything is spinning wether it is night or day when I look at the world from a mountain I see a curve, when I change hemisphere Northern star dissapears and comes the Northern cross. Crazy

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2449257
Edit: I meant southern cross of course

Last edited by baduy; 12-07-2017 at 10:18 PM..
baduy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:38 PM #439
wasup

i also mean to remember seeing the curve while travel by plane...but it could be the window too..i thinkin then...lol

flat earth and rep allien is for making seroius discussion bout illus unable maybe..
or maybe its all true...never say never..

no till shizl

wasup is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:40 PM #440
Spaventa

Spaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to beholdSpaventa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperortaima View Post
Are you stating that YOU believe in a flat earth?
No. Its more believable and fits with our own perception better but its still as unproven as the spherical model. Haven't you read anything I posted? I also mentioned the Donut model but I don't claim it as a fact. These are all possibilities the truth maybe entirely different to anything yet presented or even imagined.
Spaventa is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.