Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Serious Seeds > Bgb finally pops the new bubblegum

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Zamnesia
Bgb finally pops the new bubblegum Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-04-2017, 11:00 PM #121
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
Been flipped so we will be seeing pistals real soon!!

bigganjabud is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:25 AM #122
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Hi BGB!
Work in progress here,
Big up

New BUBBLEGUM serious seeds test line grow report
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344587

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57773&pict  ureid=1350332
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:54 AM #123
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
Yeah Nico it's my birthday on Thursday so I thought I'd flip em and hopefully see pistals instead of a party!!!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:40 AM #124
DARKSIDER

DARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really niceDARKSIDER is just really nice
looking mighty fine in here bgb .....and before I forget.................... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER........:gro upwave:
DARKSIDER is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 08:51 AM #125
Claude

Claude is just really niceClaude is just really niceClaude is just really niceClaude is just really niceClaude is just really niceClaude is just really niceClaude is just really niceClaude is just really nice
Happy Birthday bro!!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2017, 10:08 AM #126
The Pheonix

The Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to all
The Pheonix has completed 10 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Happy Birthday Brother B

looking good in the groom

Peace Bro

Girl scout Cookies x OG Chem CSG Test Grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313650 Done

Lemon Garlic OG x BST (MARRA KUSH) https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=331683 Revived
The Pheonix is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 12:49 PM #127
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
nice scrog in motion. looking forward to the results.
need to update my own thread,lol.

Double OG.
mack 10 is online now Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 03:30 PM #128
Cloneman

Cloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really niceCloneman is just really nice
Banged up

Look like they're in prison trying to get out..

Happy birthday!

Faster than a plane,
Faster than a train,
Dont let that strain
Go down the drain. Cloneman aka Tobold Hornblower

RIP Dr Jay
Cloneman is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 03:53 PM #129
Chevy cHaze
Joint Interest

Chevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of light
That's going to be a nice sea of nugs soon Amigo!
Have you heard of anyone finding old school bubblegum in these seed packs recently ?
If there's just a remote chance of finding something in their gear I'm inclined to give it a try for sure !
Was in Copenhagen recently and all the bubblegum they had on display in Christiania seemed to be very close to the stuff I grew from TH... potent and a nice fruity smell, but just not that old pink bubblegum I'm looking for.

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin
Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 02:55 AM #130
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDER View Post
looking mighty fine in here bgb .....and before I forget.................... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER........:gro upwave:
Was literally just on your thread thanks man

@claude Happy Birthday bro!!

MAN I had pistals for my birthday brother, these plants are great even though I am keeping them a little hungrier than I'd like but will take cuts soon!! (crimbo project!!)

@BROTHER-PHOENIX Happy Birthday Brother B

looking good in the groom

Peace Bro

MAN you continue to inspire me and I look forward to our plans for 2018 and seeing what happens when we throw ideas about!!!

@manlikemackthemainman10outta1 0 nice scrog in motion. looking forward to the results.
need to update my own thread,lol

I literally just wandered through the other diarys on the Bubblegum testing brothers list and this had comments I hadn't read so thought I'd get back to everyone!!
And yes brother please lemme see what your doing with the rest of my seeds sisters please!!

@cloneman Look like they're in prison trying to get out..

Happy birthday!

The title for that post is bad juju hahaha

Thanks tho man

@chevvy That's going to be a nice sea of nugs soon Amigo!
Have you heard of anyone finding old school bubblegum in these seed packs recently ?
If there's just a remote chance of finding something in their gear I'm inclined to give it a try for sure !
Was in Copenhagen recently and all the bubblegum they had on display in Christiania seemed to be very close to the stuff I grew from TH... potent and a nice fruity smell, but just not that old pink bubblegum I'm looking for

After hearing about your tolorence in the Amsterdam link up thread with mack and zam I feel we could easy smoke out man!!

In answer to your question though brother man, yes there has not only been a couple of decidedly BUBBLEGUM phenos, but reported few different variations of that old school Pink bubble gum, and a noticeable Fruity variety with hints of strawberry or other berry tones has also made an appearance or two throughout a few different diarys

I myself as you know have only really just switched the light cycle so without wanting to make false claims, I can't obviously comment on the variations I have currently getting abused in MySpace lol

However please feel free to pop through in another 10 days when I start to count flower so I can give you an honest opinion of what geno/phenotypes and terpines that mine exude

Well I think that is everyone

I'm probably gonna update with a pic or two in the next few days to be honest but I'd sooner see some pistals so you can get a better idea on the flower, rather than the veg this diary has been mostly concentrated on so far!

Well the usual positive thoughts and blessings to you all

One love

Namestae

Bgb