Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hemp > The hemp seed hub: A thread for those who seek seeds and infos on hemp

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Cannapot for Cannabis Genetics
The hemp seed hub: A thread for those who seek seeds and infos on hemp Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2017, 08:30 PM #331
Only Ornamental
Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist

Only Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to allOnly Ornamental is a name known to all
The latest varieties here in Europe are fast retting ones. Some of these are yellow stemmed . Another one has been irradiated with radioactive cobalt and has webbed leaves though the main goal was reduction in cannabinoids (this attempt failed, unlike Red Petiole where it worked).

Please spare a 'like', a dear friend of mine could need some motivation. Thanks!

Brainer on Retainer
: Why not rent a brain by the hour?
OO now on time-sharing
Only Ornamental is offline Quote

Old 09-27-2017, 08:38 PM #332
Kankakee

Kankakee is on a distinguished road
I look forward to helping the USA farmers w/- Illinois, Wisconsin & Indiana max out its potential with hemp production in the future.
Kankakee is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2017, 04:41 AM #333
oldchuck

oldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to behold
Kank, I wonder if you could post any photos?
oldchuck is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2017, 02:56 PM #334
Kankakee

This forum kind of dated regarding process of uploading pictures ( not sure if being new limits my options like sending p.m. )

I'll have lots of pictures next spring. We will do an open pollination with 2,000 plants securing the line, seeds saved from the tallest plant have been segregated.

Following this process going into the following year we will start testing males as they are growing for fiber quality quickening the process of advancement ( unlike dioecious bottlenecking )

The EIHA back in 1998 was already worried about the genetic pool.

Old 09-29-2017, 03:14 PM #335
Kankakee

Just leaving for another scouting trip into central Illinois this a.m. then onto Wisconsin this weekend. That should wrap up the searching until next season.

This will be a long process working toward ( PVP ) plant variety protection / patents and developing stable hybrids with these genetics. These genetics will never be sold pure.

Old 11-09-2017, 01:43 AM #336
TwisttedMaple

TwisttedMaple is on a distinguished road
I operate a Ranch in Colorado. I am Colorado Department of Agriculture regulated and inspected. I grew out 28,000 cherry blossom ladies this year in 4 acres. Will be going up in acreage to 7 Acres. Thx came back in at .13. I am currently working a strain I developed and grew out this season. Tested at 19.8% CBD and .19 thc well within limits
TwisttedMaple is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2017, 01:44 AM #337
TwisttedMaple

TwisttedMaple is on a distinguished road
I charge $5000 per lb which is approximately 30,000 seeds per lb
TwisttedMaple is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2017, 08:47 PM #338
VTphishphan

VTphishphan is on a distinguished road
can I buy seed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwisttedMaple View Post
I charge $5000 per lb which is approximately 30,000 seeds per lb
I am interested in buying seed from you. Is this something you can help me out with. I am a registered hemp grower in vermont.
VTphishphan is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2017, 12:56 AM #339
socioecologist

socioecologist is just really nicesocioecologist is just really nicesocioecologist is just really nicesocioecologist is just really nicesocioecologist is just really nicesocioecologist is just really nicesocioecologist is just really nicesocioecologist is just really nicesocioecologist is just really nicesocioecologist is just really nicesocioecologist is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwisttedMaple View Post
I operate a Ranch in Colorado. I am Colorado Department of Agriculture regulated and inspected. I grew out 28,000 cherry blossom ladies this year in 4 acres. Will be going up in acreage to 7 Acres. Thx came back in at .13. I am currently working a strain I developed and grew out this season. Tested at 19.8% CBD and .19 thc well within limits
19.8 / .19 = 104:1 ratio. Sounds like you have something really really special...like impossibly special.
socioecologist is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:30 PM #340
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

mexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud ofmexcurandero420 has much to be proud of
Anyone grown Schone vom Albis hemp perhaps?

In volcanic soil we trust

Quote:
The natural state in which hemp appears was and is dioecious. Monoeciousness is artificial in hemp, it can only exist with the help of man, and without selection, the dioecious state will return in two or three generations. I. Bócsa
Quote:
Incense every day keeps the flies away
mexcurandero420 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.