You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Concentrates > Patent Wars

Thread Title Search
Patent Wars Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-02-2017, 05:19 PM #31
gaiusmarius
Super Moderator

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
the weird thing is when i edited the url to take the s out it just put it back.
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

Click to shop for Extractors and Hardware
Old 12-02-2017, 05:40 PM #32
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie is just really niceRingodoggie is just really niceRingodoggie is just really niceRingodoggie is just really niceRingodoggie is just really niceRingodoggie is just really niceRingodoggie is just really niceRingodoggie is just really niceRingodoggie is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
the weird thing is when i edited the url to take the s out it just put it back.
You have to edit the 's' in the new tab that is opening the linked site.

I have some older vBull code I used in one of my forums some years back that opens all links in an iFrame. I will dig it up and post it. Maybe the admin will use it.

It's probably easier to simply google the patent number US002304669 LOL
Ringodoggie is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2017, 12:43 PM #33
Gray Wolf
A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

Gray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant future
bump

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.
Gray Wolf is online now Quote

Old 12-04-2017, 06:49 PM #34
troutman

troutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Wolf View Post
bump
Put boiling stones in your boiling flask.

Bumping could lead to an out of control reaction and then to an explosion.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2017, 06:35 PM #35
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie is just really niceRingodoggie is just really niceRingodoggie is just really niceRingodoggie is just really niceRingodoggie is just really niceRingodoggie is just really niceRingodoggie is just really niceRingodoggie is just really niceRingodoggie is just really nice
For anyone who was too lazy or didn't know how to chase down this patent, here's the img.

EDIT: Damn, the forum re-sized it. You can almost read it. LMAO I'll work on it. LOL

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	patent.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	437772
Ringodoggie is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:04 PM #36
Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant future
bump.

Soooooooooo, isn't at least one of ya'll three patent holders comfortable with an open honest discussion of the patent issues?

I promise to be more professional in answering than ya'll were on WW, if'n its public humiliation that yer skeered of...................

Sorry I can't help with the issue of public exposure to truth, you did that yourself.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.

Old 12-06-2017, 01:10 PM #37
Gray Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringodoggie View Post
For anyone who was too lazy or didn't know how to chase down this patent, here's the img.

EDIT: Damn, the forum re-sized it. You can almost read it. LMAO I'll work on it. LOL

View Image
Not giving much away on that first page, which obfuscates their actual process. Perhaps a forum member with a chemistry degree could sort it out and comment.

Old 12-07-2017, 12:18 PM #38
Gray Wolf

bump

Old 12-08-2017, 01:09 PM #39
Gray Wolf

Well shucks! No players with all the cards on the table face up?

Wonder why that might be?

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-08-2017, 03:42 PM #40
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness is a glorious beacon of lightCaptainDankness is a glorious beacon of lightCaptainDankness is a glorious beacon of lightCaptainDankness is a glorious beacon of lightCaptainDankness is a glorious beacon of lightCaptainDankness is a glorious beacon of lightCaptainDankness is a glorious beacon of lightCaptainDankness is a glorious beacon of lightCaptainDankness is a glorious beacon of lightCaptainDankness is a glorious beacon of lightCaptainDankness is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Wolf View Post
Well shucks! No players with all the cards on the table face up?

Wonder why that might be?
I'm sure the investors will tell them to get fucked when they realize what a bunch of frauds they are. If I was an investor I'd be watching the people I was investing in.

All about the money they don't care how crooked they are obviously. GW Pharmaceuticals is the biggest fraud of them all $200 for 10ml of trash concentrate of course they are happy with it meanwhile most won't even consider buying Sativex.
CaptainDankness is offline Quote