Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Ozzie: ICE, Pure AK & C99

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Ozzie: ICE, Pure AK & C99 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2017, 10:05 AM #31
ozzieAI

ozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant future
found mould on the c99...bugger...

If you are not paranoid...then you are not paying attention...

cannabis is not a crime...

It makes me smile...I really have to do this more often...
ozzieAI is online now Quote

Old 12-16-2017, 10:30 PM #32
ozzieAI

ozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant future
well the mould won...chopped the plants this morning...but liking what i see from the C99...just so much resin even at 2 - 3 weeks early it is looking fine...soft fruity pineapple aromas...

the ICE x ICE had longer to go...big fluffy buds with a fine coating of resin...fruity diesel smell...

not sure what to do with all this early buds...hash maybe???

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-23-2017, 05:17 AM #33
ozzieAI

well just tried the C99 and wow does it pack a punch even when picked very early. the smell has dropped off for now and am interested to see how it develops now that i have it curing. it has almost a menthol feel when vaped and produces a tickle on the throat. really looking forward to seeing it when fully mature.

the dried bubs sparkle like they are covered in diamonds...c'mon 2018...my order will hopefully be here soon.planning to veg for 10- 12 weeks before they head outdoors to flower...should be long enough...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-04-2018, 09:46 AM #34
ozzieAI

yay...beans arrived...

plan for 2018 will be to go for bigger plants less often...usually run a perpetual grow with plants going out at random times...going to be a bit more organised this time round

looking to put first plants out early april...followed by a june planting and lastly an august crop to be all done by october...hopefully...

will pop 2x ice, C99 & PA and 1 x Blueberry & Special skunk mid February and give 10 - 12 weeks veg...should be enough room...NOT...but will make do...

Happy New Year

Old 01-04-2018, 10:26 AM #35
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
He Ozzie! Happy New Year!
Here I am, hope you had a nice time during these holidays

Sorry to hear about the C99, such a pity. But as you told me the conditions were not ideal and besides the fact that C99 is a strong variety, unfortunately is not the best plant for outdoor condition...but what to do with it? I would suggest hash. Actually C99 hash...that's sounds amazing. It may be a really good solution

i really like the descriptions of the ICExICE, such an interesting cross. I am really curious of the effect when you'll give it a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzieAI View Post
well the mould won...chopped the plants this morning...but liking what i see from the C99...just so much resin even at 2 - 3 weeks early it is looking fine...soft fruity pineapple aromas...

the ICE x ICE had longer to go...big fluffy buds with a fine coating of resin...fruity diesel smell...

not sure what to do with all this early buds...hash maybe???
Quote:
yay...beans arrived...

plan for 2018 will be to go for bigger plants less often...usually run a perpetual grow with plants going out at random times...going to be a bit more organised this time round

looking to put first plants out early april...followed by a june planting and lastly an august crop to be all done by october...hopefully...

will pop 2x ice, C99 & PA and 1 x Blueberry & Special skunk mid February and give 10 - 12 weeks veg...should be enough room...NOT...but will make do...

Happy New Year
Nice planning and good schedule, quite tight.
So you will pop out the ICE, C99, Pure AK, BBCC and Skunk S. mid February? Starting indoor?
Beautiful choices, it will be busy for sure!

Take care and all the best for the new year,
Mr B.

Old 01-04-2018, 12:02 PM #36
ozzieAI

yeah i veg indoors under leds

the weather is stinking here, very hot and humid...85%...night gets down to 25C...if we are lucky...days 38 - 40C...yes humans can melt....

feb will still be hot but popping seeds is very successful,,, they like hot and wet...

flowering in april will give a 90% chance of missing cyclones...

Old 01-16-2018, 11:24 AM #37
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Wow, impressive temperatures...

About starting indoor. Everything sounds cool because since they are not outdoor strains they should not start to flower once brought outside.
For example, when dealing with our outdoor strains (remember that some of them have a tiny bit of auto flowering cross in their genetics) we always suggest to not start pre-growing them indoor, because of the fact that they could start flowering unexpectedly once brought outdoor.
But since you are doing indoor strain you should have that many problem, but still be careful to keep the same amount of light and brightness once you will bring them outdoor. Just to be sure that they won't flower from out of nowhere

About the Blueberry Outdoor, be careful with mould and related humidity issues because is not genetically trained to stay outdoor, unless in a green house or something like.

Hope I have been of some help,

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
yeah i veg indoors under leds

the weather is stinking here, very hot and humid...85%...night gets down to 25C...if we are lucky...days 38 - 40C...yes humans can melt....

feb will still be hot but popping seeds is very successful,,, they like hot and wet...

flowering in april will give a 90% chance of missing cyclones...

Old 01-17-2018, 04:37 AM #38
ozzieAI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
Wow, impressive temperatures...

About starting indoor. Everything sounds cool because since they are not outdoor strains they should not start to flower once brought outside.
For example, when dealing with our outdoor strains (remember that some of them have a tiny bit of auto flowering cross in their genetics) we always suggest to not start pre-growing them indoor, because of the fact that they could start flowering unexpectedly once brought outdoor.
But since you are doing indoor strain you should have that many problem, but still be careful to keep the same amount of light and brightness once you will bring them outdoor. Just to be sure that they won't flower from out of nowhere

About the Blueberry Outdoor, be careful with mould and related humidity issues because is not genetically trained to stay outdoor, unless in a green house or something like.

Hope I have been of some help,

Take care,
Mr B.
Nice to hear from you Mr B.

when i take my indoor veg plants outside they all go into flower immediately...regardless of strain...even landrace sativas...i wish they wouldn't sometimes but they do, hence why i do long veg times under lights...

i live in a valley and miss the sun rise by a couple of hours so when i plant seeds outdoors they go into flower very quickly never getting to any sort of decent size.

i never have problems taking indoor plants outside as long as they get enough water for the first week to stop them wilting.

honestly i have stopped considering whether plants are labelled as indoors or out anymore...they either do well or not...look at the Pure AK, it is by far the best strain i have grown outdoors in my climate but it is not recommended for that at all.

well the seeds are in and i look forward to this season...

Old 01-19-2018, 04:14 AM #39
ozzieAI

beans starting to pop...

Old 01-23-2018, 12:23 PM #40
Female Seeds
Vendor

Mmm, I understand that. It happens with everyone...unless you get the exact same amount of hours of the indoor growth (which is almost impossible) they will flower anyway, once you bring them outdoor, nature takes its course.
Your environment is clear to me, not that easy to deal with it I understand.

The point of labelling plants as Indoor or Outdoor make sense for "extreme" weather condition. Let me explain better, you would not grow ICE outdoor in Scandinavia...I mean you can do it but you won't have that much light and the plant won't get any bud probably. That's why we obviously suggest to grow ICE in Mediterranean wether conditions, where we are sure 100% that the plant is going to work. The Norther you go, the less chances to have good ICE variety (if grown outdoor).

So yes, I understand your point about the indoor or outdoor labelling, and is true that your PURE AK did very well outdoor too. That was also surprising for myself, I could not expect the PURE AK to do that good even outdoor, in such environment especially.

Anyway, keep up the good work and cheers to another beginning!

Looking forward to seeing some pictures too,

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
Nice to hear from you Mr B.

when i take my indoor veg plants outside they all go into flower immediately...regardless of strain...even landrace sativas...i wish they wouldn't sometimes but they do, hence why i do long veg times under lights...

i live in a valley and miss the sun rise by a couple of hours so when i plant seeds outdoors they go into flower very quickly never getting to any sort of decent size.

i never have problems taking indoor plants outside as long as they get enough water for the first week to stop them wilting.

honestly i have stopped considering whether plants are labelled as indoors or out anymore...they either do well or not...look at the Pure AK, it is by far the best strain i have grown outdoors in my climate but it is not recommended for that at all.

well the seeds are in and i look forward to this season...