Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > 6 months jail time for Cannabis growers in California. I thought it was legal now WTF

Thread Title Search
6 months jail time for Cannabis growers in California. I thought it was legal now WTF Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2017, 03:12 AM #51
log roller

log roller is just really nicelog roller is just really nicelog roller is just really nicelog roller is just really nicelog roller is just really nicelog roller is just really nicelog roller is just really nicelog roller is just really nicelog roller is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy View Post
wrong, witless one. i HAVE been breaking those laws for over 45 years, probably longer than YOU have been alive.
If you're such a rebel, then why are you carrying the establishment's water for them at every opportunity?

Quote:
but please continue your baseless accusations against those that have paved the road you now follow.
What have you and your type ever done for any of us, other than to cheerlead the tyrant as we sink deeper and deeper into slavery?
log roller is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 03:14 AM #52
log roller

log roller is just really nicelog roller is just really nicelog roller is just really nicelog roller is just really nicelog roller is just really nicelog roller is just really nicelog roller is just really nicelog roller is just really nicelog roller is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
Sadly California is brainwashed to believe they need big Government to survive. Big government = major lobbying and corruption that always comes back to fuck the common man.
It should be noted that there are a large number of California natives, mainly living in the small inland towns and rural areas, who don't agree with the shithole that their state has become, and are rather upset to see it. It's the So.Cal coastal urbanites who are the biggest cheerleaders of endless big government control over everything.
log roller is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2017, 04:05 AM #53
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by log roller View Post
It should be noted that there are a large number of California natives, mainly living in the small inland towns and rural areas, who don't agree with the shithole that their state has become, and are rather upset to see it. It's the So.Cal coastal urbanites who are the biggest cheerleaders of endless big government control over everything.
Your certainly correct their. I love 60 miles outside of L.A. and I have only meet a hand full of people locally who would call themselves democrats.
packerfan79 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-10-2018, 06:22 PM #54
kashosoft

kashosoft is on a distinguished road
This confirms it. Not unexpected.

blog
kashosoft is offline Quote

Old 03-10-2018, 08:39 PM #55
EvergreenState

EvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to behold
The problem with government agencies is they are always trying to figure out how they can get their cut. They almost always propose their regulations and inspections, supposedly, for safety and health reasons. They honestly don't give a shit about either of those things. What they do care about are revenue streams.
These local agencies who have not written their regulations are merely trying to figure out how much money they can milk out of the situation. Once they figure that out, like daddy, they will give you permission (permit) to grow.
So if you are willing to humiliate yourself by going to them with your tail between your legs, ask for their permission, pay their extortion fee, allow them to invade your privacy, go to great lengths and great expense to meet their regulations, then you can grow.
Ain't legalization grand?
Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

Old 03-11-2018, 01:50 AM #56
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud of
Be careful what you vote for!
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-11-2018, 03:03 AM #57
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
State government all think that because cannabis is still federally illegal they can ignore citizen's fundamental constitutional rights because the federal government won't protect the rights of potheads.
Think about that for a second. Those folks, elected or appointed government officials most of whom swore oaths to behave legally and honest and fairly, were given an opportunity to willfully violate the US Constitution without near term repercussion and they jumped at it like alligator feeding time at the zoo. Patriotic Americans to the last for sure. Justice runs in their blood.
Whats even worse is that every last one of them knows that federal constitutional rights still apply to people who have yet to be convicted of a federal crime. State government officials are operating the moral equivalent of Jim Crow schemes and nobody thinks there is anything wrong with it because you're just a bunch of filthy stupid hippies. Cheech and Chong and all of the comedy writers in Hollywood worked for decades to promote that stereotype and it stuck really well.
The ACLU doesn't seem to care much about us either, their crowd is all backslappy with the other side, but if you talk to their other face they'll tell you all about how people with unreasonable sense's of entitlement abuse the authority and power.
Not that you weren't warned about all that coming to pass
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 03-11-2018, 04:00 AM #58
Wendull C.

Wendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud of
Where are all you pro prop 64 assholes now? You took what we built and handed it to the fuckers who are going to once again jail you.

You stupid mother fuckers, you.
Wendull C. is offline Quote

Old 03-11-2018, 06:38 AM #59
EvergreenState

EvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendull C. View Post
Where are all you pro prop 64 assholes now? You took what we built and handed it to the fuckers who are going to once again jail you.

You stupid mother fuckers, you.
You mad bro? There were probably some growers who were for the new law but this law was passed by the overwhelming majority of folks who don't grow and who only cared about easy access to legalized pot.
No need to start name calling the growers who voted for this. If every grower in the state voted against it, it still would have passed by a huge margin.
Yeah the local agencies are rubbing growers noses in it because they don't want home growers taking sales away from revenue generating state approved retail pot stores. That would hurt the state tax monopoly whose tit they suck on for funds. They are protecting their revenue stream.
If they can get two sources of income by charging exorbitant permit and inspection fees plus get their cut from state taxes from retail pot sales, then great. They would however prefer to make home growing expensive and a hassle as to discourage home growing. That way they don't have to hire inspectors, deal with forms, grant permits etc. They would prefer to have the state send them their cut from sales tax and do nothing.
Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

Old 03-12-2018, 04:22 AM #60
Wendull C.

Wendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud of
Mad was an understatement. Im in the process of getting a license and higher tickets. I have a white collar job also.

I still say " YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS, YOU."

You listed many reasons for me, thanks.
Wendull C. is offline Quote