Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Blue Cheese 100 Gallon Organic Outdoor Grow

Thread Title Search
Click to see great Glass, Pipes and Bongs at Aqua Lab!
Blue Cheese 100 Gallon Organic Outdoor Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-10-2017, 07:11 AM #101
ManyManySpliffs

ManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really niceManyManySpliffs is just really nice
Yea no problemo PDX. Ibechillin I just finished harvesting my 7 ladies, wasn't my best year yield wise due to all the problems I had going on with the law but the quality is A1. Glad you're still around and safe.

Overgrow da world!

36 Bagseed Outdoor Guerilla style, '17
32 Bagseed Outdoor Organic, '14
ManyManySpliff's & Friend Bagseed Grow, '12
13 Bagseed Ladies Harvested, '06
The Purps of '06

Proud member of the
D.S.C.C. - Dirty South Cannabis Cultivators
ManyManySpliffs is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2017, 10:31 PM #102
Ibechillin

Ibechillin has a spectacular aura aboutIbechillin has a spectacular aura aboutIbechillin has a spectacular aura aboutIbechillin has a spectacular aura about
Update time!

October 18th

i had to harvest my plant because of 70+mph winds, it was being uprooted while staked and secured...coincidentally at 4:20pm lol.

Could have used a few more weeks to pack on weight but we are at the mercy of nature outside. Oh well

Some interesting things i noticed about this plant.

Rained on constantly throughout flower, no mold.

Branches held up in 60+mph winds without support or netting, didnt lose 1 in flower. Very strong frame.

Happily endured freezing and below freezing temperatures outside, was getting snowed on and rain water was freezing a layer of ice over it.

Trichome pics 2 days before chop.

Closeup budshots from the clone.

Ibechillin is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2017, 10:37 PM #103
Ibechillin

Ibechillin has a spectacular aura aboutIbechillin has a spectacular aura aboutIbechillin has a spectacular aura aboutIbechillin has a spectacular aura about
Pictures of trimmed nug after hang drying.

Old 11-14-2017, 10:45 PM #104
Ibechillin

Pic of all the trimmed nugs before weighing.

Total harvest weight was 350g = 12.5 oz

With 120g of sugar leaf.

Last edited by Ibechillin; 11-15-2017 at 01:48 AM..

Old 11-14-2017, 10:59 PM #105
Ibechillin

Put the clone indoors to reveg for a mother. There are 4 23w cfl on her, moved one for pics.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2017, 05:25 PM #106
Ancient serpent

Ancient serpent is on a distinguished road
Very nice, good job
Ancient serpent is offline Quote

Old 11-18-2017, 02:50 AM #107
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud of
Yeah, way to go. Too bad that nobodys found out a way to post smells yet, that 350g looks like it smelled good anyway. I was surprised Blue Cheese turned out to be such a late strain & impressed that you took it all the way out to mid November in WA with good results. I had a couple plants I chopped Nov 4, but they were small enough that I could baby them and bring them inside during the worst weather for some LED therapy.
I can understand holding on the the Blue Cheese for the flavor of course, but I would like to add that Blue City Diesel isn't too far off on the flavor and it flowered way way earlier for me last year, I cut it about 6 weeks earlier than you did. On the other hand BCD was botrytis prone and yours isn't so maybe ignore everything I just wrote.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 09:25 PM #108
antonio_us80

antonio_us80 is on a distinguished road
what bank of seeds was ?
antonio_us80 is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 10:01 PM #109
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud of
seed o' bag seedbank, lucky toker genetics, snap crackle & pop floristry supplies, herbert's banana delivery, love is in the air gardens
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 11:42 PM #110
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion is a splendid one to beholdfarmerlion is a splendid one to beholdfarmerlion is a splendid one to beholdfarmerlion is a splendid one to beholdfarmerlion is a splendid one to beholdfarmerlion is a splendid one to beholdfarmerlion is a splendid one to beholdfarmerlion is a splendid one to beholdfarmerlion is a splendid one to beholdfarmerlion is a splendid one to beholdfarmerlion is a splendid one to behold
Thank you for sharing this grow. It's a lot of work between notes and posting regularly. I'm running several similar strains in my greenhouse this coming spring. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote