Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > American Community Survey from the U.S. Census Bureau--WTF????

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies Seeds
American Community Survey from the U.S. Census Bureau--WTF???? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2017, 08:00 PM #11
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant future
They came to my house every week all summer demanding I participate in a census that focused on homes built before 1900. Guy BEATING my door at 8am Sunday morning. Oh boy, not smart. He was fast though, dog didn't get him.

The following Sunday bang bang bang again. Really? Ok see how this fucker likes a 12 gauge. Despite the posted, no trespassing signs, beware of dog, etc this guy starts showing me his laptop. Didn't even glance at the shotgun. I explained I work nights please leave. This will take only 45 min he says. Fuck off!!!!

Next Sunday same damn thing. Can't believe the balls on these people.

Long story short I quit answer the door, keep the dog out which backfired. Guy petting dog banging on door. Dog hates everyone. Suddenly this clown is his best friend. Fuck me running.

So I go out there and say what can I do to get you to go away. I filled out the survey, all bs, and the guy happily went on his merry way.

Should have done that first time. Joke was on me. I figure they get paid by everyone they get filled out. Tenacious little bastard. Balls that drag and make Sparks for a small asian man. Lol
Lester Beans is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:48 PM #12
toxic hippie

toxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud of
More than likely he got paid by the hour...so by coming back multiple times got a fatter paycheck
toxic hippie is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2017, 06:46 PM #13
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant future
Must have been some damn good pay to ignore the signs, shotgun, and somehow befriend my dog lol. Must have had a pocket full of steaks!
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 08:46 PM #14
DocTim420
The Doctor is in...

DocTim420 has disabled reputation
Slim Jims probably.
DocTim420 is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2017, 05:40 AM #15
Harry Gypsna
Dirty hippy Bastard

Location: Outside BodyShop, with a Tin Whistle and a dog on a piece of string
Harry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant future
Fill in form correctly and accurately >

> Run form through cross cut shredder >

> Soak shreds in water then blend to a pulp with cake mixer >

> Squeeze excess water out of pulp with cheesecloth >

> Roll out to size and shape of original form with image of front of original form pasted to it (Or make crafty paper mache items such as snazzy "don't tread on me" and census form earrings) >

> Send to approprate address with a photographic storyboard of the above procedure enclosed.

Bask in the knowledge that you are a good citizen complying with the letter of the law.

Old 12-12-2017, 08:45 AM #16
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Its the Deep State trying to get you to voluntarily give them data on your life.

It smacks or Orwellian (1984) intrusion into your privacy, trying to gather data that may well be used against you and the family in the future.....BIN and BURN it!

*check my new thread out: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....19#post8137819