Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Mitch's Auto Adventure......

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Mitch's Auto Adventure...... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-10-2017, 10:46 PM #521
Dakine

Location: Some where out there...in the middle of no where...
Dakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of light
Dang, It was this grow and another grow on here where A guy was growing A cross he made but was actually doing A pretty big selection with either high hundreds or around 1k plants.. But these are the 2 grows that made me super interested in Autos again.

I lost hope when I tried the ORiginal Lowryder/Ruderalis about 7+ years ago and I was SUPER dissapointed. I didnt know as much, if I did I prob woulda have kept them to breed with lol. I was so dissapointed at quality, not knowing that I shouldve been using it as breeding stock haha!

Nice Job Bro!

TnT Labs Semi Auto Strain Test Grow-On Going

TnT Lab Genetics Grow Diary Test Grow-On Going

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck
Dakine is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:33 AM #522
mitch_connor
large member

mitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of lightmitch_connor is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakine View Post
Dang, It was this grow and another grow on here where A guy was growing A cross he made but was actually doing A pretty big selection with either high hundreds or around 1k plants.. But these are the 2 grows that made me super interested in Autos again.

I lost hope when I tried the ORiginal Lowryder/Ruderalis about 7+ years ago and I was SUPER dissapointed. I didnt know as much, if I did I prob woulda have kept them to breed with lol. I was so dissapointed at quality, not knowing that I shouldve been using it as breeding stock haha!

Nice Job Bro!
Thanks man! Well.. I'll just say in my opinion a lot has changed over the last 7+ years, if you work non stop you can comfortably get through 3 generations of breeding autos a year, so plenty of room for advancing stuff over that kind of time scale.

Cheers!
mitch_connor is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:57 AM #523
lamsbread

lamsbread is on a distinguished road
Hey Mitch
After having the summer off from growing I just started 3 Double Grape.
I am so looking forward to trying this strain, I just love me some good fruity flavors and the frost on these babies low phenomenal
I'll back at the other place in the next month or so see you there.
Gonna go with Autopots & Biotabs this time and see how that goes.
Any tips on using Biotabs? or is it as straight forward as they say?
They say water with plain tap water, is that what you use or do you Ph it?
Got two young ladies in pots and number 3 just shed her helmet
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3982 (FILEminimizer).JPG
Views:	27
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	423108

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3999 (FILEminimizer).JPG
Views:	23
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	423109
lamsbread is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-01-2017, 07:21 PM #524
SmokeyTheBear
Pot Farmer

SmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really nice
Marijuana

Only you can prevent forest fires.
I do not grow drugs. I grow medicine.

A Brother is a Friend given to you by Nature
SmokeyTheBear is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2017, 05:31 PM #525
RedACD

RedACD will become famous soon enoughRedACD will become famous soon enough
I read that whole thing.

And it was cool.
RedACD is offline Quote

Old 10-30-2017, 05:16 PM #526
bigAl25

bigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of light
No photos to share but the grow has started. Using the wet paper towel method to germinate for the first time. Was somewhat disappointed with my autos last go around, but it was my first experience with them. Fem photoperiod before for around 7 or 8 grows, mostly Nirvana, OGR rascal and Connisuer genetics. Will start with 5 sour bubbly and 5 Deep Blue C F2. Always wanted a BOG strain, but he does not do any fem seeds. Sour Bubbly will be as close as I can get right now. Hoping the Deep Blue C does come up with a sweet berry scent. Will post up photos when finished. Two 400 watt lamps (MH and HPS together) in organic soil, and I'll back the hell off ferts and let the Promix, cal mag and perlite do it's job. I may add just a little Maxi bloom along the way ,but not much. My fox farm burned the hell out a few autos the last time and it scared the hell out of me. A big ups to Mephisto I had 5 seeds in each package not the 3 I paid for and they gave me 10, yes I did say 10 Heisenberg special freebies. Damn I love you guys now and may love you even more after I'm done. Peace and respect dudes.
bigAl25 is offline Quote

Old 11-11-2017, 09:19 PM #527
bigAl25

bigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of lightbigAl25 is a glorious beacon of light
A quick comment about pro mix organic.. This does not hold moisture very long at all. I have encountered some germination issues with the medium. I have only 4 sprouts up as of now and all 10 seeds had broken their shell in the paper towel germination method. I will keep the medium wet daily until I get more sprouts up. It dries out so fast, as I do have a few fans going on the pots.
bigAl25 is offline Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 04:05 PM #528
bigAl25

dear mephisto, Just a question on the sour bubbly in a 2 gallon promix organic soil some cal mag and pearlite around week 4. They are starting to set buds at this point and just a few fan leaves on the bottom of each plant have yellowed and are dying. Is this normal at that stage. They have been given 1 teaspoon of maxigrow and molasses in a gallon of h2o for 6 seconds every other third day only twice. Plain water every third day for all other waterings. I've fried autos with fox farm grow big last time and I am avoiding that altogether. Is this normal and I don't need to add any N to the plants. I have 4 sour bubbly, 2 deep blue C and 2 Heisenberg specials going. I just can't get my final 2 empty pot to sprout the triangle kush. I fucking suck at germinating seeds and have forever.
bigAl25 is offline Quote