You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > ICMag 420 Cup - Amsterdam > IC 420 Cup 2018

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Twilight Labs
IC 420 Cup 2018 Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2017, 01:32 PM #31
hazyfontazy

hazyfontazy is a name known to allhazyfontazy is a name known to allhazyfontazy is a name known to allhazyfontazy is a name known to allhazyfontazy is a name known to allhazyfontazy is a name known to allhazyfontazy is a name known to allhazyfontazy is a name known to allhazyfontazy is a name known to allhazyfontazy is a name known to allhazyfontazy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mate Dave View Post
I'm there !
it aint till april lol

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-01-2017, 07:29 PM #32
PoweredByLove
Most Loved

PoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of light
any info on entries? how do we get them to you?

Old 12-01-2017, 07:35 PM #33
gaiusmarius
Super Moderator

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
you can drop it off in Barcelona directly by appointment, or you can send it over.
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 11:20 AM #34
mr.haze420

mr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nice
i will stay here where it is safe to walk around with your stash and be able to smoke and have a coffee on the terrace. have fun in barcelona and please, all stay safe !!!

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2017, 04:34 PM #35
PoweredByLove
Most Loved

PoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
you can drop it off in Barcelona directly by appointment, or you can send it over.
i'll be sending over. i assume there will be instructions forthcoming. please keep me in the loop if it's secret like before.

Old 12-03-2017, 10:46 PM #36
Eugen

Eugen is a glorious beacon of lightEugen is a glorious beacon of lightEugen is a glorious beacon of lightEugen is a glorious beacon of lightEugen is a glorious beacon of lightEugen is a glorious beacon of lightEugen is a glorious beacon of lightEugen is a glorious beacon of lightEugen is a glorious beacon of lightEugen is a glorious beacon of lightEugen is a glorious beacon of light
great move to try out barca! i was waiting for this for at least two years.
the food is better and the many clubs will be perfect to chill.

better behave on the streets... mrhaze's comment made me laugh because i got checked once after exiting a social club by plain clothed cops. they didn't find anything besides a lovely smelling chillum that was obviously just a "souvenir".

i am not sure if i will be able to make it which is really hard because this cup will be super fun again!

respect to everyone involved making this possible

easy
Eugen is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:08 PM #37
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Great News!
I m waiting and I ll be in Barcelone for sure!
Big up all

New BUBBLEGUM serious seeds test line grow report
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344587

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57773&pict  ureid=1350332
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2017, 03:46 PM #38
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
IC Cup, I can hardly wait.
The only problem I can see is Spannabis
Is only a few weeks before the ic cup.
Which might be hard for some to juggle?

Looking forward to seeing everyone and in Barca too!
Should be epic.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2017, 01:47 AM #39
Cannawinner

Cannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud of
Wonderful idea to move the cup to Barca. Very exciting and it will be a very very special cup.

Knighted
Cannawinner is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2017, 09:49 AM #40
tea_is_back
pot°grapher

tea_is_back is just really nicetea_is_back is just really nicetea_is_back is just really nicetea_is_back is just really nicetea_is_back is just really nicetea_is_back is just really nicetea_is_back is just really nicetea_is_back is just really nicetea_is_back is just really nicetea_is_back is just really nicetea_is_back is just really nice
great idea with the new location! We are pregnant right now and our new family member will arrive in mai but i'll hardly try to come. the last two years were a bit boring without the possibility to visit the 420 event and meet old friends. but life is life and life is hard and not every time you can get everything you want.

Last edited by tea_is_back; 12-12-2017 at 10:03 AM..
tea_is_back is offline Quote