Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Peak Seeds Northern Lights

Thread Title Search
Click to buy cannabis seeds at Ace Seeds
Peak Seeds Northern Lights Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-31-2016, 09:05 AM #11
OGEvilgenius

OGEvilgenius is a jewel in the roughOGEvilgenius is a jewel in the roughOGEvilgenius is a jewel in the roughOGEvilgenius is a jewel in the roughOGEvilgenius is a jewel in the roughOGEvilgenius is a jewel in the roughOGEvilgenius is a jewel in the roughOGEvilgenius is a jewel in the rough
Yup, Mike is a real breeder. I hear his latest blueberry is his best yet. Gonna order me up some packs of all his IBLs I think. Thanks for bumping this one Fogey.
OGEvilgenius is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-05-2017, 12:33 AM #12
Old Fogey

Old Fogey will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGEvilgenius View Post
Yup, Mike is a real breeder. I hear his latest blueberry is his best yet. Gonna order me up some packs of all his IBLs I think. Thanks for bumping this one Fogey.
Thanks for the info.

I have some Peak Seeds Blueberry beans purchased in the second half of 2015. I'll be certain to check with Mike before my next buy to make sure I have his best version.

I have all of Mike's IBL's, but I often worry about whether I have enough of them in reserve so I'm always looking forward to my next order of beans from Peak.

Peace
Old Fogey is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:35 PM #13
SandyFantasyman

SandyFantasyman will become famous soon enoughSandyFantasyman will become famous soon enough
I'm just getting started with PSBC genetics, albeit on a very small scale, and so far I'm impressed with what I see, .
I've got a sweet skunk x C99 cross that is growing faster than anything I've seen in my limited experience and I'm just starting some of Mike's NL.
Anyone try any of his Texada crosses? I may try an outdoor grow if things align for me, and these sound like good options.

Last edited by SandyFantasyman; 12-03-2017 at 12:56 PM..
SandyFantasyman is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2017, 09:37 PM #14
SandyFantasyman

SandyFantasyman will become famous soon enoughSandyFantasyman will become famous soon enough
Oh, and for anyone who is interested, he should have a batch of C99 ready to go any day now.
SandyFantasyman is offline Quote

Old 12-03-2017, 08:14 AM #15
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes is a jewel in the roughJustSumTomatoes is a jewel in the roughJustSumTomatoes is a jewel in the roughJustSumTomatoes is a jewel in the roughJustSumTomatoes is a jewel in the roughJustSumTomatoes is a jewel in the roughJustSumTomatoes is a jewel in the rough
I made a thread asking this question, but has anyone tried growing out his Texada crosses? Peak has great service. Ordered some of his NL but have yet to pop them.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 12-03-2017, 06:17 PM #16
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant future
Bush Brothers is dropping some crazy Timewarp crosses soon. Think classic Canadiana mashed with the newest American cultivars.
Mikell is online now Quote