You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > Jamaica 2016

Thread Title Search
Click to visit The Vault Cannabis Seed Store
Jamaica 2016 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2017, 07:58 PM #51
blastfrompast

blastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to all
Mexico sucked....

Too much fucking cocaine and party vibe even at a family resort with 4.5 stars...

Weed was ok, better than half the stuff I got in jamaica in the first 3 days there....

The vibe was just different....not my scene or my wife's.
blastfrompast is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2017, 01:01 AM #52
OranguTrump

OranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud of
That sucks - the "Scarface" nightlife was never my thing, at least you got some herb outta it.

We rebooked for next Nov. - same place

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastfrompast View Post
Mexico sucked....

Too much fucking cocaine and party vibe even at a family resort with 4.5 stars...

Weed was ok, better than half the stuff I got in jamaica in the first 3 days there....

I am a Pasta-Rasta

"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too." - Mitch Hedberg

"Dave's not here"

*** RIP to the greatest character actor ever - Harry Dean Stanton ***
OranguTrump is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2017, 01:32 AM #53
Green Squall

Green Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Mexico sucked....

Where is Mexico did you go? Sounds like either Playa or Canun. Not my scene either. I haven't been on vacation for a long time. I'd like to visit an island somewhere in the Lesser Antilles next.
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2017, 10:42 PM #54
blastfrompast

blastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to all
A bit north of purto vallarta....

I know there is coke in Jamaica also...but they had more I dunno...tact....

Regardless wife is never going back to mexico.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2017, 08:42 PM #55
blastfrompast

so buddy just booked it back to canada after 3 locals he was hanging with near negril got murdered and their house burned down to cover it up...

They killed the Swedish gf of one of them also...

Old 11-30-2017, 11:46 PM #56
OranguTrump

OranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud ofOranguTrump has much to be proud of
Quote:
so buddy just booked it back to canada after 3 locals he was hanging with near negril got murdered and their house burned down to cover it up...

They killed the Swedish gf of one of them also...
Whoa, that is some hard core shit. Yikes.

I am a Pasta-Rasta

"Dave's not here"

Old 12-02-2017, 12:05 AM #57
blastfrompast

yeah kinda fucked...I was supposed to get my herb from them thru my buddy.

One was developing a property and selling off chunks...

its all over the papers there...

only one of the 4 is still alive.

Old 12-14-2017, 11:45 PM #58
Hobbyist

Hobbyist will become famous soon enough
I'm in negril as I write, scored some amazing red gum, sativa hash, didn't care for the buds that I saw.
Hobbyist is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2017, 04:31 AM #59
OranguTrump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyist View Post
I'm in negril as I write, scored some amazing red gum, sativa hash, didn't care for the buds that I saw.
Nice

I am a Pasta-Rasta

"Dave's not here"