Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Skunk24.com > Get Free Cannabis Seeds > Try out Skunk24.com

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Skunk24.com!
Get Free Cannabis Seeds > Try out Skunk24.com Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2017, 12:18 AM #161
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Gantz is just really niceGantz is just really niceGantz is just really niceGantz is just really niceGantz is just really niceGantz is just really niceGantz is just really niceGantz is just really niceGantz is just really niceGantz is just really niceGantz is just really nice

I got mine!!! This was so well packed and so stealthy. I have yet to see a more boring packaging. Nobody would ever suspect anything about the contents. Top Marks for stealth guys!!!

2017 Sweet Seeds Auto Skunks English Romanian

~ OG Salvages ~ Marijuana Stealth Cabinet (NGB)~ BEGININGS ~ PART 2 ~ RESULTS ~Tick's Sogg'n Journal~ VEG ~ FLOWERING ~
Gantz is offline Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 04:10 AM #162
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud of
nice!
good selection of seeds and lots of cool extras thrown in
/is that dynafem pack rolling papers?

way to go skunk24!
pop_rocks is offline Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 02:48 PM #163
_Ina_

_Ina_ is a jewel in the rough_Ina_ is a jewel in the rough_Ina_ is a jewel in the rough_Ina_ is a jewel in the rough_Ina_ is a jewel in the rough_Ina_ is a jewel in the rough_Ina_ is a jewel in the rough_Ina_ is a jewel in the rough
Ооо,noo,i 've missed that thread!:(Anyway i'm going to buy something from you
_Ina_ is offline Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 04:41 AM #164
born2sin

born2sin is on a distinguished road
SKUNK24 IS DOWN ANYONE HAVE THE TIME TO CALL THEM? I WANTED TO ORDER AND POOF GONE .
born2sin is offline Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:55 AM #165
born2sin

born2sin is on a distinguished road
THE SITE IS BACK UP , BUT THEY DO NOT SHIP TO THE US , AND YOU WONT FIND THAT OUT UNTIL YOU TRY TO CHECK OUT.
born2sin is offline Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 12:03 PM #166
Ledsicon

Ledsicon will become famous soon enough
welcome andnhope its not too late as with all other promotions ive lost chances of

Salute to you skunk24.com. i really want free or even sponsored growlog promotion seeds of autoflowers and i swear your sales will takr off after i document it if you have decent or good genetics on autos like dutch passion autofems ex :auyo cbd compassion lime cbd cup winner even as a auto. Auto night queen and auto colorafo cookies insane trichome production better than most regular breeders photoperiod flagships and thats no shit! I had my best or better said my fav pheno of colorado cookies grown similarly two times along with auto blackberry kush and omg what a difference. I thought the abbk from dp would be a heavy knockout indica/purple kush mazar calming sleepinducing and painreleaving.
no not at all the biggest least potent cookie phenos most sativadom looking cookie pheno even was more knockout indica/kush fuel strains medical effects for my ptsd and back pain and sleep disorders. Anyway all three abbk i tried was disappointing and all cookie phenos hella good and impressive in various ways. The best cookie pheno imho is the smaller 1-1.30cm mangofuel kushy pheno i had two of each phenos and aavaraged 115-125g dry on the best mangofuel ones and a 174 and a 190g auto colorado cookies With insane buddensity weight and 18+ LAAARGE 30-45cm colas AAll grown in 11 l airpots and advanced nutrients and some canna rhizotonic and guanokalong taste improver some leftovers of ghe genral organics omni certified eu bio/eco licenced along with biobizz but ghe has better nutes cheaper tham biobizz plagron and more selections.

So id be wiøling to sign a contract where if not you get atleast 10-15% more orders within a week or two of my hopefull freebie/sponsored seeds ill pay full price refund!!
Buy only if you have quality autos as i know from experience the best breeders of autoflowers with most consistent happy customers and consitent high thc and yield potential its really only down to
Dutch Passion, mephisto genetics (alien vs triangle) 3rd party tested at about 25, 4% total thc.!!!! Also autoseeds sweetseeds buddah seedsand bomb seeds and hso aautos have some amazing consistent and good autos And their autoblue dream also is a pound yield potential on easily.

Id esily get above 250-350grams on a newer auto cinderella jack auto orange bud auto daiquri lime auto ultimate auto glueberry og auyo extreme automazar auto think big and durban posion or auto euphoria from dp masters at work!
Im licenced for ptsd user and grower
Peace n love .
Hi everyone,
As you noticed we are new here, that's why I would like to present you our shop and our service. On this occasion we have some free seeds for you. To get a set of seeds:
1. You must be an ICMag user of at least 12 months.
2. You must have at least 10 posts.
3. You must write a post „I want free seeds from Skunk24.com” in this thread.
4. You must live in Europe.

We will choose 10 users and send each one of them a set of 4 feminized seeds:
1x Big Devil XL Auto – Sweet Seeds
1x Crystal Candy Auto – Sweet Seeds
1x Sweet Nurse Auto CBD – Sweet Seeds
1x Sweet Skunk Fast Version – Sweet Seeds

+ Extra freebies:
1x Lighter
1x Sticker
1x Lanyard
1x Pen

SHIPPING IS FREE. But please notice that we can not ship it with courier (2-3 days delivery) as we usually do. That's why the delivery will take very long time (7-14 days). I hope you will forgive us this discomfort
WE SHIP TO EUROPE ONLY

View Image

Check out our shop: Skunk24.com[/quote]
Ledsicon is offline Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 09:00 AM #167
smokehog

smokehog is on a distinguished road
I would love to get some free seeds
I want free seeds from Skunk24.com

Good luck everyone
smokehog is offline Quote