Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > Rosin and vape pen recommendations

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Rosin and vape pen recommendations Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2017, 11:32 PM #11
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie is a splendid one to beholdRingodoggie is a splendid one to beholdRingodoggie is a splendid one to beholdRingodoggie is a splendid one to beholdRingodoggie is a splendid one to beholdRingodoggie is a splendid one to beholdRingodoggie is a splendid one to beholdRingodoggie is a splendid one to beholdRingodoggie is a splendid one to beholdRingodoggie is a splendid one to beholdRingodoggie is a splendid one to behold
That's total bull shit.

I have a Seego VHit Glacier that I have been using for 3 years. My wife sucks on that thing every day, all day (OK OK, No smart ass comments) It comes with 2 or 3 cups and I have never had to buy a new one.

The bad taste is, however, common to most vapes. You have to clean it. Often.

I just drop the coil and cup into a little jar of alcohol. While that soaks, I use the other one. Not a big deal.

I think I paid 35 to 50 bucks for it.

EDIT: Oops, they went down. LOL $15. Uses a standard battery. I use a VPro adjustable battery.

https://www.seegovapor.com/vhit-seri...o-vhit-glacier
Ringodoggie is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2017, 06:13 AM #12
meizzwang

meizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nice
Thanks for the info Ringodoggie, good to know! I made the mistake of trusting the info given to me by the sales rep. at the shop. You never know how good any of these devices are unless you try them, the online marketing makes pieces of shit look like gold, and it's hard to tell what's good and what's not.
meizzwang is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2017, 06:21 AM #13
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie is a splendid one to beholdRingodoggie is a splendid one to beholdRingodoggie is a splendid one to beholdRingodoggie is a splendid one to beholdRingodoggie is a splendid one to beholdRingodoggie is a splendid one to beholdRingodoggie is a splendid one to beholdRingodoggie is a splendid one to beholdRingodoggie is a splendid one to beholdRingodoggie is a splendid one to beholdRingodoggie is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by meizzwang View Post
Thanks for the info Ringodoggie, good to know! I made the mistake of trusting the info given to me by the sales rep. at the shop. You never know how good any of these devices are unless you try them, the online marketing makes pieces of shit look like gold, and it's hard to tell what's good and what's not.
That is absolutely the truth. It's a trial and error process, for sure. I have drawers full of vapes and pipes and grinders that didn't do what they were supposed to. And, more than a few were not cheap.

Check online reviews and ask at the forums before you buy. And then, watch out for fakes when you buy. Most of the popular brands have some kind of knock-offs. If the price is too good to be true....you know the rest. I usually buy from an authorized dealer or from the manufacturer themselves (if available)

Old 11-27-2017, 06:26 AM #14
Patmando22

Patmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to all
Nothing is better then the nectar collector for me especially at a campout around the fire when you cant dab off a rig cuz its too dark to c the nail
Patmando22 is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2017, 06:29 AM #15
Patmando22

Patmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to allPatmando22 is a name known to all
Check out the roadrunners they are nice little nectar collectors
Patmando22 is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2017, 06:30 AM #16
meizzwang

meizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nicemeizzwang is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringodoggie View Post
That is absolutely the truth. It's a trial and error process, for sure. I have drawers full of vapes and pipes and grinders that didn't do what they were supposed to. And, more than a few were not cheap.

Check online reviews and ask at the forums before you buy. And then, watch out for fakes when you buy. Most of the popular brands have some kind of knock-offs. If the price is too good to be true....you know the rest. I usually buy from an authorized dealer or from the manufacturer themselves (if available)
I'm very grateful for you sharing your experience, thank you! Hopefully others will read this thread and save themselves the frustration and money!
meizzwang is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2017, 06:40 AM #17
Ringodoggie

Thanks for the thanks. Always glad to pass on what little knowledge I have.

Old 11-28-2017, 09:38 PM #18
Egzoset

Egzoset will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Salutations MeizzWang,

Quote:
Originally Posted by meizzwang View Post
Hopefully others will read this thread and save themselves the frustration and money!
Quite frankly i fail to see the difference from 2010 when i started my quest, only to realize i should have paid attention to the main selection criteria which matters the most for me anyway:
"Release/Transport Agent"
If it's Hot Dry Air alone and the device was build around an Ovenizer à la Volcano/Arizer then that's a no-go simply because the fundamental design is flawed, at least to me. Considering practially all ready-made products are also built like this it's just a waste of my time to read such futile invitation, even worse replying to it. Some 5 years and thousands of dollars later i think i know all i need to learn already, thank you for providing a sample what's the problem with this industry.

Good day, have fun!!

Old 12-09-2017, 03:39 PM #19
Wolfshadoe

Wolfshadoe is just really niceWolfshadoe is just really niceWolfshadoe is just really niceWolfshadoe is just really niceWolfshadoe is just really niceWolfshadoe is just really niceWolfshadoe is just really niceWolfshadoe is just really niceWolfshadoe is just really niceWolfshadoe is just really niceWolfshadoe is just really nice
Vape juice..

Lol,,Prolly should have done some research myself before I burnt out a lot of coils,cartlidges,and tanks

It took awhile,but I use a big vape battery that can adjust temps.
My best is set between 15-17..After a lot of trial/error remedies I found that I had to use wax liquidizers that came in all the flavors and still can only use in big tank with proper coil..

My research {diy} stuff,its the extraction process. I cant compete with multi 1000 dollar C02 extraction to get the purest product for those fancy lil pens,but I have managed to get mine to work in the big tanks. As yall have said the taste goes if you fill your tank too much.I just add what I need for the day or for traveling.
Peace yall..<ws>
IC.member#214
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....ght=wolfshadow
Wolfshadoe is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 10:10 PM #20
Zeez
Going Deep

Zeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant futureZeez has a brilliant future
For what its worth, we have a Firefly 2 as well as the Focusvape Pro. The Focusvape is our go to vape. We've had the Firefly for almost two years and the Focusvape about a year.

The Firefly is expensive, very good quality, and best for one person bc it only heats when you want a hit. It heats up in a second or two. Very fast. The downside of the Firefly is that the bowl is a little small for two people. You have to refill. The draw is a bit hard as well. Spare batteries and external charger are pricey as well.

The Focusvape Pro goes for ages on a charge. It holds a good amount for two people. The digital temp gage is easy to set and to use. You can set any temp. We have a bunch of friends that bought these and were very happy. Spare batteries and external charger are about 5 bucks on ebay. Heat up time is about 30 seconds.
Zeez is online now Quote