What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things that just ain't right!

Red Fang

Veteran
What do you think is common place or at least tolerated and shouldn't be? I am all for freedom as much as the next guy but think in some cases things aren't permitted that should be and vice versa.

I should be able to look at and enjoy whatever I want. I think prostitution should be legal as well as milder versions like you being able to go to places to get cheap erotic thrills (but not like lap dances where it only works one way) for a fee and be able to do whatever you want there that is non-violent. Overall, the lass laws the better. Pursuit of happiness in all forms as long as it is not violent or overtly threatening.

I do however agree with laws that seek to limit distracted driving like too much obstructions on/near windows and such. Along that line of thinking, I think flags belong on or near houses, on private property or government land. Somewhere stationary in other words.

What is with all these big noisy trucks with 2 huge flags as long as the bed of the truck waving in the wind or a thousand smaller ones? The Civil war is long over, and flags from both sides are symbols of oppression to me and I should not have to see these aggressive displays of arrogant dopey hillbillieshness everywhere I go! And when I am looking elsewhere and these trucks catch me by surprise, I have almost gone off the road on a few occastions. This is a driving hazzard and distraction for both the driver and passing vehicles and should not be allowed because a Dump supporter Clletus Billy Bop Heehaw kickenbooper wants to rub it in.

Red Fang

Veteran
either you know me too well or have experienced what I said before... glad you are paying attention! :D If you are not mocking me, you are a prophet... no they predict things that have yet to happen you seem to know what already happened even though I did not tell you, still impressive. Bot flies? I had hornets or bees raiding the hummingbird feeders and scaring away the birds, scared them or tolerated it for the longest time but preventing them from feeding was not cool and so I tried spraying them with a well known insect killer and they were not phased, they kept on flying as if I blew bubbles on them. I dumped bolling water and that killed a few that seemed frozen in time like the Pompeii Lava incident but most flew away. Few came back but some persistent ones did. Led me to think they were really CIA bee drones or bots as you call them. And, I went to try to get lunch at a restaurant that was about to close, and some 100 year old granny almost smashes me to get out in front of me then crawled along for a few miles, despite beeping and middle fingers and all that again a few times. Finally just pulls off leisurely onto another road, pull over you old toad you have no right wrecking my plans! But they ran out of the food I was looking for anyway, but she was not phased by all that and if she was doing it on purpose she should suffer great punishment for it and will if there is any justice. she could have pulled over, she stayed in the left lane when when there was a 2 lane area, she will pay soon I think.

Red Fang

Veteran
Actually she looked more like 80 and even more so like a 50 something wearing Barbara Bush wig, I got the first name right I hope? It's been a while and I tend to forget things. Ah yes all too ironic again, is the Matrix real after all? Hey if you can't see you should not be allowed to drive, if you want to go 20-30 mph below the speed limit you should pull over or be pulled over and fined heavily.

brown_thumb

Thieves who claim to be your friends but take advantage, lie, cheat and steal, and borrow things with no intention of ever returning them. Users/deceivers... blech... who needs 'friends' like that?!

St. Phatty

What do you think is common place or at least tolerated and shouldn't be?

This is a driving hazzard and distraction for both the driver and passing vehicles and should not be allowed because a Dump supporter Clletus Billy Bop Heehaw kickenbooper wants to rub it in.

A long time ago I got a fortune cookie that said,
"The important thing is to Express Yourself."

I think there's some truth to that - and that's what the flag-wavers are doing.

Now I'd like to see a truck flying the Cannabis flag.

I didn't find exactly that, but I did find these interesting images -

339ac01551629b543734de40ee06bffd.jpg

74c5baaa71eb2527fbfe9526af9c545e--green-life-nice-cars.jpg

Possibly that green car is a little overdone. unless it's a delivery vehicle.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
..I should be able to look at and enjoy whatever I want.... Pursuit of happiness in all forms as long as it is not violent or overtly threatening.

What is with all these big noisy trucks with 2 huge flags. The Civil war is long over, and flags from both sides are symbols of oppression to me and I should not have to see these aggressive displays of arrogant dopey hillbillieshness everywhere I go!
/quote]

And, I went to try to get lunch at a restaurant that was about to close, and some 100 year old granny almost smashes me to get out in front of me then crawled along for a few miles, despite beeping and middle fingers and all that again a few times. Finally just pulls off leisurely onto another road, pull over you old toad you have no right wrecking my plans! .

You need to chill the fuck out...

Seems to me you want everything for you.
You may not agree with everything other people believe in,
but what the fuck makes you think that other people are not entitled to their beliefs?!?

And give the 100 year old lady drivers a break!!... You're flipping them the bird because they're slowing you down from getting lunch!???

You're acting like a total douche...

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
"and flags from both sides are symbols of oppression to me and I should not have to see these aggressive displays of arrogant dopey hillbillieshness everywhere I go! And when I am looking elsewhere and these trucks catch me by surprise, I have almost gone off the road on a few occastions. This is a driving hazzard and distraction for both the driver and passing vehicles and should not be allowed because a Dump supporter Clletus Billy Bop Heehaw kickenbooper wants to rub it in. "

picture.php

We all pitched in and bought you a new hat.
stock-vector-pink-womens-pussy-hat-feminists-protest-vector-illustration-568326343.jpg

M

moose eater

People who claim clean garden amendments, whose products unleash untold numbers of fungus gnats and thrips into an otherwise nice grow space.

People who dictate every other private thing about their neighbors' lives, but then park across three parking spaces in a parking lot, as though that's representative of their only form of freedom of expression, is to inconvenience the two other drivers who might've used those spaces.

People who think the stop signs at cross-walks in a store parking lot don't matter, because they're in a parking lot.

People who drive through pedestrian-filled areas/parking lots, as though they're on a major thoroughfare.

Uncovered loads of trash blowing out of pick-up beds going down the road.

Politicians who speak insincerely, pretending to be something and someone they're not, because they read a poll that morning over breakfast, and are doing a dance for the voters who are dim enough to believe their bullshit.

The list goes on.... and on...

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Where I live we have a lot of Tarantulas.They seem to want to move around along in late June.They have one habit that will scare the living crap out of you the first time you witness it.If they fell threatened they will jump straight up in the air and spread their legs out to catch the wind.If the wind is blowing away from you it's funny.If the wind is blowing towards you then you will need to go put on some clean underwear.They can jump,they just can't judge wind direction well.

shithawk420

Veteran
Holy shit fuck tarantulas!I've seen Brazilian wandering spiders get on there hind legs and hiss but not jump.fuck I hate spiders!tell me what state you live in so I can stay the fuck away!not kidding