What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i think i read in bugs thread that the c99f2s are bros grimm fem x moscas bx1 male
yep bro grimm mom x mosca c99bx1 male=f1, i just ran the last f1 seed & made the f2,s
Hmmmm best of both worlds! I lost 18 Grimm females 4 weeks into flower a few years ago. Wish I still had those seeds so I could do something proper with knowledge I have picked up

maybe when this storm is over u might luck up & aquire some genetic.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
the GGCAN3=GG4 X 3 GORILLA TONIC MALES , GT= CANNATONIC X GG4 X GG4 X C99

man , i gotta be honest after the first 2 grows i put my notebook down

i decided after flipping my room on the 3rd to quit being lazy and pick it back up

i see you are studious notekeeper, or i personally wouldnt remember any of these combos
ive got 5 pages already and im sure ill be able to really take this more seriously , i mean , i know whats in my teas and when i hit em off
whats in the foliars and how they reacted. when i watered last so i dont go tryin to underwater em (guilty)

hope your youngin enjoys that sourpack

Bobbo4200

Veteran
No prob guy!

Edit: I've seen Bugman around but I didn't know he put together some great creations!, sweet!!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
man , i gotta be honest after the first 2 grows i put my notebook down

i decided after flipping my room on the 3rd to quit being lazy and pick it back up

i see you are studious notekeeper, or i personally wouldnt remember any of these combos
ive got 5 pages already and im sure ill be able to really take this more seriously , i mean , i know whats in my teas and when i hit em off
whats in the foliars and how they reacted. when i watered last so i dont go tryin to underwater em (guilty)

hope your youngin enjoys that sourpack

no note keeping its all in my mind, & when thats gone all these letters & # want mean anything to my son ,so yuo guys & gals will be the only ones:woohoo:

Went ahead and popped bugs bean SPxGB! :tiphat::woohoo::groupwave:

Attachments

• 20170907_151136.jpg
    20170907_151136.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 11

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
hey bugs , that diy co2 contraption, you still use it?
how well did it work? was it worth the trouble?

i been fucking around with a possible database of strains you been playing with,
might just finish your whole thread and take some notes to help decipher your
creations at a glance

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
lol i jus went back an reread some shit i posted way back, there is alot of info in there.
an damn all those genetic i dont have any more.

Latest posts

Latest posts