What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

Yo DanB that looks dank as fuk!:alien: post more pics.did both phenos go buckwild when you topped them a few times or only the gg pheno?Wish i could get a whiff of that haahha

the gnome

Veteran
the BX pheno's have been alot faster in veg & grew out alot better too . a least 2 of the 3 i ran . these had a 30 day veg from the show of sex , so probably a total of 50 to 60 days from seed . i don't really keep track untill sex shows on seedlings . topped a few times early in veg & the branching just went nuts afterwards . they about doubled in size during the stretch in flower of 14 days or more . Calmag hogs thanx to the SB in them & i didn't use a PK boost on this round & you can see it in the #8 SB leaner , the #6 GG leaner loved my low dose feeds of 1.4 max . i stopped the calmag once i hit flower , next run they'll get it till the stretch is over at least .

BX #6 the GG leaner at 20 days of flower

View Image

day 55 #6 on the right #8 on the left

View Image

BX #8 the SB leaner at 20 days

View Image

#6 on the right and #8 on the left at 62 days ... # 6 came down at 65 & #8 came down at 71

View Image

how long were these veg'd?
these were from seed... right?
some of the best greenery Ive seen dans.....very impressive

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey white berries look in advanced science I got a freak too. Kuato!! I've seen exccellent response to topping even the sour b cleaners go taster than an does. can't wait to try that 8 looks like super sour b to be!

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Crazy looking lil thing..

Mine has tri-branches and shot out 3 where I topped her but has regular internodes otherwise; i'll get a pic later :good:

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Nah, but she's got some of the same wonky chromosomes :p

picture.php

her nodes are normal, but the branches are trifoliate; the middle node has nothing yet and the top ones are normal, but she threw two branches on the left side you can kinda see there. And I FIM'd her I guess so she's gonna be wild. :dance013:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of these below is a pure sour bubble, the rest Bxers, if you pick right you win a million dollars. :tiphat:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats not fair !!! i didn't get the chance to vote !!! :biggrin:

i would won too , cuz no doubt with as slow as SB is that it was gonna be the runt .

Grizz

Veteran
I don't read so its the back left corner. I expect my money by tomorrow , if I don't get I know a guy who knows a guy, khapesh ?

the gnome

Veteran
wait a minute friendo!
before anyone gets to far head here, I get a share of this booty too...
I did my part by doing the process of elimination by weeding out the wrong one.
ole gnomey has his name on a slice of the pie when it gets cut up :bandit:

so do we get a lump sum payment???

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
jw you were close thats a sb leaner bx1 in the back left, the sb is back right.
Even the leaners are much more vigorous as in dans bx #8.

oti$

which would you say has a greater ratio of stretchy phenos?.My grow style works better with a plant that has a good amount of stretch. I'm not necessarily looking for a gg leaner, a stretchy sour bubble leaning would be great as well. I'm excited for these, they will be moved to the front of the long line of seed waiting itheir turn.:D

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The bx are more likely to be often stretchier, personally I think there are more selection options in the Fx. Lots of gems to be had.