What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HELP! Which one: BHO or Simpsons Oil?

medicalmj

Veteran
Here's the deal, what's better making Simpson oil with a solvent (probably99% iso or 190 proof Everclear) or BHO from a high quality extractor for the purpose of shrinking a malignant tumor? And why?

Are terpenators more for making dabs to get high or can this BHO also be used as a cancer treatment?

Would use high quality butane so not worried about that.

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
I would hazard to guess that either will give the same end result medically. I do feel by weight the BHO would be more concentrated

diffusing

My understanding, and very possibly i'm wrong, is that RSO is decarbed, and BHO is not. So to get the same effects with BHO I would think you would need to decarb the BHO it before use.

You shouldn't use either. Simpsons oil uses alcohol to extract and BHO.. Well butane doesn't heal.

You want a good oil? Buy organic coconut oil and sunflower lecithin.

Coconut oil is MCT which means the portal vein in the liver. The lecithin is a fat lipid and it's used on pharma to increase absorbtion and potency.

Use kief or hash as this will be the cleanest and most potent. Decarb

Damn can't edit yet sorry.

Decarb it and mix it with the coconut oil and lecithin at a low temp.

It will be superior to any BHO or Simpson oil.

Also far cleaner.

blastfrompast

Veteran
Just as a FYI...Soy Lethecin is NOT for everyone....Gives me stomach cramps...... Strangely enough I can eat Edamame beans by the bowl without any issues...

medicalmj

Veteran
Damn can't edit yet sorry.

Decarb it and mix it with the coconut oil and lecithin at a low temp.

It will be superior to any BHO or Simpson oil.

Also far cleaner.
That's kinda the direction I am going. I make hash using dry ice method but after I dissolve in everclear then filter then freeze then filter again then slowly evap using low heat which will then decarb. The result is a very potent oil.

So what if any is the downside of the alcohol? For topical use this is then mixed with coco oil. And as of yet patient is not yet ready for the oral treatment so still have time to experiment more.

Latest posts

Latest posts