What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE WHITE HASH RUN

C

cheesey

this is my best yeild with trim the whites is great for making hash ....
its going to be killer . still got 4 oz of trim left so ill make more this weekend .

Ramius

Veteran
Lovely looking hash mate :) That unpressed sift shot looks killer too on it's own

Shoe pressed?

C

cheesey

Lovely looking hash mate :) That unpressed sift shot looks killer too on it's own

Shoe pressed?

yes mate . the keif into a seal bag then taped in to a parcel then in my shoe . walked around for 30 mins and hash is pressed,

Ramius

Veteran
I bet the white trim would make for some lovely bubble hash too

Whack the rest in a pan of butter and make yourself some cookies :)

Scrogerman

Veteran
Crumbs Bro!!!!! :yoinks:

Crumbs Bro!!!!! :yoinks:

:yoinks:'Fook Me Cheesey!,'Just Lovely Man! It reminded me of scouting round the Dam for some 'Skuff' back in the day(92'). I remember my mate would'nt give-up untill he got his hands on some, looked exactly the same as that(pic 2-'pressed'), if i remember rightly it was around £15 a 'G(45/50 Guilda?), could of been a bit more!, blew my head straight off-lol. Yes-Yes Maestro! Another fantastic Cheesey production, Nice Job-sir!!!!!
Peace & Respect..........Scroger!

C

cheesey

:yoinks:'Fook Me Cheesey!,'Just Lovely Man! It reminded me of scouting round the Dam for some 'Skuff' back in the day(92'). I remember my mate would'nt give-up untill he got his hands on some, looked exactly the same as that(pic 2-'pressed'), if i remember rightly it was around £15 a 'G(45/50 Guilda?), could of been a bit more!, blew my head straight off-lol. Yes-Yes Maestro! Another fantastic Cheesey production, Nice Job-sir!!!!!
Peace & Respect..........Scroger!

cheers matey . it looks killer shit for sure . ive got the fear of smoking it . but ill get LLP to do a smoke report when i next see him .