What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weed in Croatia?

johnnyla

Veteran
So, I spent my holidays in Croatia... didn't ask nobody for weed.

But I can tell, not just the weed sucks, so does the food, damn!!! And everybody is saying: no no no, that fish is too big for you, you ain't gonna eat it.... what the hell, man... they don't wanna sell or what is wrong with these people?!?

Hf&Bs

where did you go where the food sucked? the food is amazing in Croatia. the weed sucks but probably because we don't know the right people.

ask a cab driver if you don't know anyone or some bartenders.

i always bring my own. on paper it's bad to get caught with weed in Croatia but just don't get caught. Cops aren't uptight like in other countries. Just don't be doing anything stupid or illegal or blatant and you will be fine.

stoner.hr

Yeah the weed in croatia sux in general and prolly as a tourist if u dont meet someone who really wants to help you theres a huge chance u will get riped off .That is true that mostly its some crap Albanian weed or some import compressed weed what everyone calls skunk although in last year or so growing thing has gone to some lvl . People here just dont have cannabis culture or if they did had it has been exterminated by political regime . If u go to croatia be very carefull with the police as they dont have any tolerance at all towards cannabis .
My tip to anyone who is planing of visiting croatia for summer vacation is find someone that will help u out there then it can be rewarding .

hellohope

Hey dude, where are you going in crotia. i was in august in novalja and there was plenty of herb. from crap to good. the first day we scored some from a dude asking randomly people at the party beach/beachclubs. they start very high with the price, the frist dude wanted 20 euro a gramm for crap, we told him we will pay 20 euro for excellent quality and didn't bought from him. the next they he showed up in the same beachclub with some decent stuff, we paied him 15 euro a gramm. i know expensive, but on holidays money doesn't count. next we scored from hotel-personal, souvenier vendor, from a waiter in our favorite holiday restaurant and from crotian guys who were partying next to us.
you can get quality but its expensive and take time.
we got checked on the boarder leaving the EU and entering the EU from customs, they searched us each time for about 2,5 hours. but there was nothing to find :)

I

I-Shence

we got checked on the boarder leaving the EU and entering the EU from customs, they searched us each time for about 2,5 hours. but there was nothing to find :)
Yeah,thats what happen a lot if you cross Schengen here!
Dont take too much with you when you pass the border,becouse they can smell you if you are pothead and you'll be searched to bones.
Better smoke some,before you pass Schengen on our nice Slovenian air;)

whodair

Veteran
1 gram of albanian stuff was around 2-3 € . But there are always morons that sell it like "skunk" for 10 euros.

albanians never offer me grass, just the whackers !! maybe i look more like the yak type ...

Rexye

On holiday in Croatia looking for weed

On holiday in Croatia looking for weed

Hello guys n girls! This is my first time in Croatia and I'm at the island brac , Bol. Me and my g-friend was looking to score good weed here. Do anyone know good tips how to get and who to ask for? I've read a lot of it on other page/forums and the best way for a turist is to post on a forum ! Hope u can help today! Peace

Rex75

No more worries trying to score in Croatia. I found my luck with a local plug. His services are quite fast and discreet. He is right man to deal with. You can get to this local plug via his email address : budsterdam75@gmail.com