What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump, Gardner strike deal for legal cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyGoing

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ff2d53baf2dd

Trump, Gardner strike deal on legalized marijuana, ending standoff over Justice nominees

President Trump has promised a top Senate Republican that he will support congressional efforts to protect states that have legalized marijuana — defusing a months-long standoff between Sen. Cory Gardner and the administration over Justice Department nominees. ....................

Trump has now done more than any other American president for cannabis.

GO TRUMP!!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

tRUMP has lied his ass off (5.5 lies per day) since day one in office, this is just another bullpoop ploy of his, as soon as those nominations are approved he'll rescind.

anyone thinking that this is the 'real deal' is dumber than a box of rocks.......

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway

tRUMP has lied his ass off (5.5 lies per day) since day one in office,

Are you 100% sure on this. I have been keeping a spreadsheet on this and I come up with 5.479 lies per day. Just as I thought... more lies about Trump.

Poor guy. Only tells 5.479 lies per day and everyone accuses him of 5.5 lies a day.

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS ONLY 5.479%

silvi

tRUMP has lied his ass off (5.5 lies per day) since day one in office, this is just another bullpoop ploy of his, as soon as those nominations are approved he'll rescind.

anyone thinking that this is the 'real deal' is dumber than a box of rocks.......

Don't they all!

Silvi

minds_I

Veteran
^^^
I choose to stay and resist tRump...he may be the president...but he is not my president.

I don't believe a man that lies demonstrably.

Further, towing a political line that is tethered to an assclown speaks volumes.

minds_I

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wouldn't a snowflake be preoffended or on the defensive before an argument starts?

Like you and Borderliner. Coupla poofs in a pod.

PDX Dopesmoker

Imagine that someone gets paid money to circulate propaganda on the internet and then you voluntarily read it and help disseminate it by discussing it endlessly and you think that you're smarter than they guy getting paid.

Badfishy1

mods close thread please. Pretty sure this has turned into a ‘political’ thread therefore violating TOS. Thanks

M

moose eater

Other than for military personnel, in their relationship to the Prez as the Commander in Chief, I'm not aware of any part of the Constitution of the United States that mandates respect for any President.

Maybe I missed that part in my history, civics, and constitutional law classes. I admittedly -was- frequently stoned or wired in those classes, so it's always possible.

Badfishy1

Other than for military personnel, in their relationship to the Prez as the Commander in Chief, I'm not aware of any part of the Constitution of the United States that mandates respect for any President.

Maybe I missed that part in my history, civics, and constitutional law classes. I admittedly -was- frequently stoned or wired in those classes, so it's always possible.

Art II lays it all out for you. You’re feeeeelz are irrelevant

oldchuck

Veteran
Well Badfishy, I'm a little surprised you are running away from this one so quickly considering your incendiary opening. With "Trump" in the thread title how can it be anything but political?

Badfishy1

Running nah. My pm is open anytime boomer. I’ll have you assblasted here til tomorrow... send one anytime boomer. Til then jog along

M

moose eater

So the 1st Amendment's guarantee of free speech, assembly, etc., the 2nd amendment's operationalizing of mechanisms to overthrow tyrants (domestic and foreign), and the expressed identification of natural law, the enumeration of, and all the rest, take a back seat to Article II??

Where did I mention feelings??

How many brown shirts do you own, Fishy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts