What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Morocco - مغربي

ElRubio

Veteran
Hey mates!
Thank you all for the info and inspiration i get everyday from this forum which is IC:respect:the biggest worldwide f+`´in cannabis guide!!
Thanks Paulo and Rastaidd especially for all those marvelous pics and info:respect: and the positive vibes...thanks brodas Dima and Raco:tiphat:

other time again. I´ve just come back from Morocco again, Rif mountains as always.:dance013: Have past 10 years since i went down for first time, and things have changed a lot these years...
Xaouen as headquarters, we moved to Azilane, Tissouka, and then we went by taxi to Oued Lau, Stehat (all of these in the mediterranean coast where the Rif mountains reach the Mediterranean) lovely place...it reminds me pics of Andalucia (Spain) in the 60´s without all those horrible megahotels we suffer nowadays...
This area is definitevely incredible, but almost no facilities. The place is about 2-3hours from Xaouen by taxi, and it must be a blast in summer.
http://www.parctalassemtane.com/
Its a very nice place for relaxing, trekking and smoking some fine hashish mades with diff genetics.
Walks start in Xaouen or Bab Taza, and go throug the park wich has explosive natura, big trees and creeks etc. Highly recommended, but much better in summer imho...

Go ahead with some pics dudes
Tetuan from the taxi
IMG_3115.jpg

on the road to Chefchaouen
IMG_3133.jpg

Españoles Mosque from Chaouen downtown
IMG_3163.jpg

Chaouen
IMG_3167.jpg

Hash
PC100042.jpg

LAION

Veteran
GREAT SHOTS There.. I didn't even know you went there hah. I hope that I'm able to visit morocco in the near future.

ElRubio

Veteran
Jbel Tissouka
IMG_3177.jpg

Xaouen
IMG_3178.jpg

making bread
IMG_3180.jpg

IMG_31832.jpg

plowing the field
IMG_3182.jpg

the other side of the Valley
IMG_3187.jpg

See ya soon m8s! :) big thanks for stopping by and the positive vibes
PC110108.jpg

IMG_3193.jpg

:thank you::blowbubbles:

txuck

Aupa rubio... si las cosas han cambiado mucho en los ultimos 10 años... y en los ultimos 5 jejje:dance013:

Yo estuve este año 3 dias en Julio y para mi suficiente(aunque siempre bajo algund dia cada año desde hace 15)... aun asi tengo buenos amigos que siempre me gusta visitar:tiphat:

Un placer ver que te mueves.... casi coincidis todos los madriles por ahi abajo:jump:

Agur y a disfrutar:blowbubbles:

Lumière

Great pics elrubio!!!
I stayed in Morocco in dec 2011 beautiful place
yours pics remind me the great time i had there
Thx for sharing

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
i just watched Drugs, Inc. - Hash.

it was based in Morocco and was quite interesting how they grow their cannabis and make the hash that supplies a lot of Europe...

ElRubio

Veteran
thanks for the warm welcome dudes!:thank you::thank you:
Xaouen
PC100053.jpg

PC090024.jpg

PC100029.jpg

PC100038.jpg

PC100039.jpg

PC100041.jpg

:)
This sample was scored in Xaouen at first to an old frend we met in 2004, as soon as we left our bags in the hotel. It was made by local genetics (which is called Kiffi). Soft pressed, super sweet with a slightly and manageable high. It was clean, but definitely not a top class.

Best vibes!! Al-salam!

F

Fluffy Clouds

Its a very nice place for relaxing, trekking and smoking some fine hashish mades with diff genetics.
Walks start in Xaouen or Bab Taza, and go throug the park wich has explosive natura, big trees and creeks etc. Highly recommended, but much better in summer imho..

Hash
PC100042.jpg

you know how to enjoy life Rubio
ying.gif
very nice trip. thx for sharing..

im looking for more hash pics, also for food pics:D

always friendly Chaouen:

IMG_3205.jpg

nice pic... i can feel that mood from it:cathug:

vibes:dance013:

ElRubio

Veteran