What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

i got *ucked/ not in good way

1stgopot

last week my wife left back door unlocked. guess what?
someone came in and took(in order of importance)
a digital camera w/pics of me and my brother(my brother passed just over a year ago) thats the one thing that i cant get back EVER!! also some ranky herb and my coin collection.

i just put some seedlings in dirt the day before and they saw them but didnt mess with them,
NOW IM SCARRED TO EVER GROW AGAIN AND I GOT THIS WW BEANS! WHAT SHOULD I DO??
just had to vent//sorry for the rant

Rasta311

I think you know what you have to do. I would never grow there again since the place has be compromised. Are you in a legal state?

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
If you are able get a big or large dog. It does have to be anything real scary. But most sane people wouldn't try to get in my house with the Great Dane looking them in the eye, while telling them just try it. Dogs do make good security, and they are loyal and loving.

statusquo

How much was your coin collection worth? THat is so shitty dude. Stealing stuff that's really personal like that (computers with personal files, cameras, phones with important pics andor messages etc) is fucked up shit. All you can do is hope that karma is real - unfortunately I have not been convinced that this is the case. I think there is a correlation between shitty unethical people and them getting what they deserve but that's just because shitty people don't get treated well. It isn't because there is some mystical karmic force insuring justice.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did you ever bother to upload your pics onto a pc?
i would hope so if it's been a year.

coins can be replaced, brothers can't.
sorry for your losses.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
very unfortunate about the camera. should print out some hard copys of stuff like that.

I wouldn't ever grow again in that location, if they took herb and saw potted plants indoors, whats a thief to think other than wait till its worth more then come back.

me personally I'd just move. Not worth the stress of waking up at the slightest noise every single night.

shitty shit man.

Sorry to hear about your break in. I have 2 dogs right now and will get maybe one more soon. Makes going to work and leaving the place empty that much easier on the mind. Most people will not f with dogs.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Re: i got *ucked/ not in good way

2 doberman pinchers. No more growing there. Sorry

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
Sorry for your loss I've felt violated myself over a few things and it's taken years to got over. No it's not a good idea to grow there you never know if the dumb fucks will come back with guns. I'd just be worried there are coming back knowing there might be something growing or you got another stash. Moving might be a good idea and I hope you had home insurance.
Good Luck Man

1stgopot

moving not an option, houses arent
selling well enough, will grow again one day count on it, id post some pics but no camara

As a fellow numismatist I feel for your collection loss. When you say you had some seedlings - were they with definitive true leaves? Or did it look like a bunch of unknown plants in a tray?
Plus you gotta think that the thief probably wasn't looking for a grow. Probably some random crack head or kid who just happened to check out the right house. If you had nothing relating to the grow visible chances are you should be fine to grow in a while. As many have stated - get a big guard dog. Good luck

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check out the local pawn shops and craigslist for your camera,very sorry to hear this happened.Especially for the pictures I am sure that hurts.Keep ya chin up.

ddrew

Veteran
Sorry to hear about the pics of your brother.
Make sure the wife feels good and guilty about this colossal, avoidable fuckup on her part.

If you're legal in a legal state, then keep growing, and fuck them(robbers).
Get a dog, and make damn sure your wife knows how to operate the simple ass door lock.

The robbers don't know if you will still be growing or not, the only way they could find that out would be to break in again, so not growing would do nothing to prevent a repeat break in by the same person.

So keep your grow going.

Chem&M

Dude, that sucks.

I'd go to Ultimate, or whatever electronic store and invest the $500 in the 5-6 camera security system that streams to your TV & computer, as well and a bunch of other stuff if you ever want to grow there.

Or wait and catch the dude and get you camera back (breaks my heart man. So sorry)

1stgopot

I really want to say thanks all these posts// will give growing aa short rest but wont stay down forever///deeply appriciated all

D

DiiZZii3

WHAT SHOULD I DO??

would u risk it?
picture.php