What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you can get social security disability for social anxiety

ambition

Awesome.

Just came across the Facebook of old acquaintance. Took him a lawyer and 3 request but he finally got it.

I say good for him. That's one way to beat the system.

Now he can sit around and smoke all the legal prop 215-sanctioned weed he wants without even having to hustle on the side.

Game. Set. Match.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i think working for your money if you are able to is more satisfying.i dont kno how people that can work just hangout all day and night
shi i have a hard time taking days off for vacation ,i guess im just meant to work

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
Social anxiety is anxiety (emotional discomfort, fear, apprehension, or worry) about social situations, interactions with others, and being evaluated or scrutinized by other people.

Facebook and a person suffering from Social anxiety seem rather contradictory to each other, as with Facebook one doesn't even have to leave home to suffer emotional discomfort, fear, apprehension, or worry.
How convenient is that. ;)
Now he can sit around and smoke all the legal prop 215-sanctioned weed he wants without even having to hustle on the side.
Aaaahh the ol' money for nothing and weed for free too, all he needs now to achieve a personal Nirvana is a remote island without other people (nor Facebook "Friends") to bother 'em.. :) ;) ;D
Now look at them yo-yo's
that's the way you do it
You play the guitar on the MTV
That ain't workin'
that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and your chicks for free
Now that ain't workin'
that's the way you do it
Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
Maybe get a blister on your little finger
Maybe get a blister on your thumb
-Dire Straits- "Money For Nothing"

IMB :)

Last edited:
B

BOSCO

Yummy must be delighted to hear that.

The rest of us will just go to work as usual and earn a living I guess....

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If he had social anxiety would he be telling this on facebook?

Awesome.

Just came across the Facebook of old acquaintance. Took him a lawyer and 3 request but he finally got it.

Game. Set. Match.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good for him. Now I have to work harder because of one more leech. He found a way to fuck the system and in effect fuck me over.

All I can say is karma is going to be a real motherfucker for people like this. What the government giveth they will eventually take away. And people like this will be too inept and weak to survive on their own. Congrats to your new friend for figuring out a new way to live off the nanny states tit.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A lot of people who legitimately need help can't get it because fucktards like your friend "beat the system".
Karma will bite him in the ass. Especially since he's talking about "beating the system" on facebook and his "friends" are posting about his fraudulent ways in public forums.

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I don't think this fellow cares if he really has social anxiety or not, the main thing is that he's on the dole now, no matter what the reason is. Its free money to him.

Personally, I couldn't do, its just a matter of principle. But, if you consider how these programs are financed, the people who do pay "payroll taxes" shouldn't feel jipped for that reason. They should feel jipped that the gov't actually wants you to think there is a separate pool of money that they are setting aside for you so they can give it back to you later. lmao, not even close to the truth, they spend it before you even pay.

ambition

If your worldview is such that you think the problem lies in kids from the ghetto scamming a few grand a month in SSDI, I honestly envy your naivete.

The game is thoroughly broken. Rigged. Get what you can from the government, while you can.

For the bleeding hearts, know that less than 5 percent of tax revenues go to social services (outside of social security) on the whole. It's over 90% social security (scam) and "defense" (major scam, with lots of dead brown people involved).

Moreover, I'd love to know what you guys speaking ill of him do for a living. In my view, over 90% of the working class don't contribute anything meaningful to society. You're just churning the corporate wagon. What, you really doing good things for your community at Verizon Wireless, or whatever is you do? Hah, spare us. A registered nurse can judge him with a straight face. Most of you cannot, in my opinion.

And there is quite obviously no such thing as as karma, so I think he'll be OK there.

WasntMe

a true patriot, huh? .... blames everyone else for his problems and expects free money for it at everyone elses expense.

nothing puts a smile on your face more then being another burden to society.

our forefathers calling this the land of opportunity never meant by that to grab and take from others what you can.
bums like this are a disgrace and should be shown the door. his citizenship should be given to an immigrant that doesn't take this country for granted and wants to come here and work hard.
he's a disgrace to everyone of us that has ever fought to honor and defend the greatness of this country.

5th generation Veteran here with deep convictions of community service .....

Ambition, have you paid anything back for the rights your citizenship allows you? It doesn't look like your freeloading friend has .....

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
Good for him. Now I have to work harder because of one more leech. He found a way to fuck the system and in effect fuck me over.

All I can say is karma is going to be a real motherfucker for people like this. What the government giveth they will eventually take away. And people like this will be too inept and weak to survive on their own. Congrats to your new friend for figuring out a new way to live off the nanny states tit.

Took all of the words from my mouth !!:thank you:

ambition

Took all of the words from my mouth !!:thank you:

Take me down your path, Jack. I've gotta hear the intellectual circles required to be a grown-ass man with a 12k watt, federally illegal cannabis garden judging another man scamming social security disability.

I guess you volunteered your harvest profits to the federal government at the federally determined tax bracket and paid em, right?

And by that I mean, paid them almost all of your profit, considering the fact that your product is only highly profitable because it's illegal.

lol, get real dude. We've all got a scam. This one is easier to target as "problem" scam because it's one you're not pulling off.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The game is thoroughly broken. Rigged. Get what you can from the government, while you can.

This is what I mean when I talk about moral hazard and moral rot. This is what will be the final nail in the coffin for this country. Rome burned because of the collapse of ethics and so will we.

This thread and your drivel couldn't illustrate the point any better.

Moreover, I'd love to know what you guys speaking ill of him do for a living.
If I don't go to work. You don't get to turn on your lights and drive a car around. I pay in x3-x4 what a nurse does. I date one I would know.

mrktwiz

Facebook and a person suffering from Social anxiety seem rather contradictory to each other, as with Facebook one doesn't even have to leave home to suffer emotional discomfort, fear, apprehension, or worry.
How convenient is that.

I just have to say as one who has been forced into unemployment for over 1.5 years and finally am starting my own company to hopefully EMPLOYE others who need work, and a tax payer, this is bull.

But hey......every game has players..some (like myself) play by the rules I guess he "did play by the rules" technically, but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Mrktwiz

K

KSP

Great, another artist. Draws checks monthly. Another POS.

506-1.jpg

Trichromedout

Recovering Seed Whore
ICMag Donor
What else did he try first?

What else did he try first?

What forms of treatment did he undergo before giving up and deciding he will just stay in his house for the rest of his life. Did he ever think the weed may be adding to his anxiety instead of helping it? Has he tried medications? Has he tried cognitive behavioral therapy?
This is a sad day, just another burden to the Social security system...l:moon:

Social Anxiety Disorder is real and treatable. 33% of adults experience an anxiety disorder at some point in their life. It is normal and can be treated successfully with Exposure therapy, slowly or not so slowly exposing someone to their fears and them readjusting to the outside world. Get a therapist, not a paycheck......

ROJO145

Veteran
WOW....lotta nite workers here judgin everyone huh!!I mean,ya's all are workin ya asses off payn for all the do nothins yet I see ya's on here every day all day!!Get some sleep fellas,another hard nite comin up!!
Ya can get ssi disability for bein fat and overweight too!!What compasion I see comin from all you better than everyone elser's!!Fuckin Hypo's every single one a ya's!!:wave:

Awesome.

Game. Set. Match.

And here I sit with heart failure in my chest and a "Sorry we have decided you do not qualify" piece of shit paper in my hand. I personally hope your friend sucks the red hot cherry from a bowl deep into his lungs. 15% is what my heart pumps out and your friend gets SSDI because people scare him? F that. I've worked all my life. Hell I've got gray hair older than most of y'all. And have paid into the system for decades not years. Fucking social anxiety. Jesus H Christ. Unreal.
No wonder this country is headed over the waterfall in a cement boat.

P

Purple Monster

what a loser friend you have. and what a loser you are for advocating cheating the system and cheating other people who actually need disability.

i would love health insurance or some legal aid, but they tell me to piss off.

ambition

And here I sit with heart failure in my chest and a "Sorry we have decided you do not qualify" piece of shit paper in my hand. I personally hope your friend sucks the red hot cherry from a bowl deep into his lungs. 15% is what my heart pumps out and your friend gets SSDI because people scare him? F that. I've worked all my life. Hell I've got gray hair older than most of y'all. And have paid into the system for decades not years. Fucking social anxiety. Jesus H Christ. Unreal.
No wonder this country is headed over the waterfall in a cement boat.
No, it's heading over the waterfall because capitalism failed as a theory, and wall street dropped the bucket and then subsequently required a bail out. These scams mean absolutely nothing in the big scheme of things. Nothing.
what a loser friend you have. and what a loser you are for advocating cheating the system and cheating other people who actually need disability.

i would love health insurance or some legal aid, but they tell me to piss off.
You'd cheat the system without 30 seconds time given to moral considerations. Stop the games; you're jealous of those who play the game better than you are. Sometimes I find myself jealous of big-time growers in CA and I start to think emotionally about it. Then I check myself like a Man and say "shit, they're better at playing the game than you. Embrace it and better yourself."

This is just a game at this point, man. The country has longggg been finished in terms of any moral purpose, or "fairness."

And nobody is cheating other genuine people out of their disability money. It doesn't work that way. You're just angrily and emotionally ranting about the fact that someone has a better hustle than you.

:wave::wave: