What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"A'narchy"....."A"nother way to see it-

BrainSellz

Veteran
when you turn the "circle A" (anarchy symbol) sideways it looks like an eye of a human that has been circled lookin to the right or left, draw one and turn the paper to see it.....(its like turning the eye:)
the word "anarchy" looks to me like 3 words subliminal
"an are key".....like "and are key".....
"An are key" was or would be to see things more than one way (turn the eye:).......the "govern'mint" doesnt want that so "anarchy" is/became another way to see it....kinda like a philosophy. "Govern'mint" sounds like "govern money/govern'mint" and thats exactly what they do.....they silence that "n" so we dont hear the true meaning.....silence the "v" in the word government and it leaves you with "go earn mint"...amo.....ive mentioned the government words before but they fit the post so i mentioned them again.....

SmilinBob

Computer programs run different decoding progs to get the bible to tell the past/future.

The letters/numbers are what you make them.

J

juicepuddle

Thats interesting never noticed what you pointed out, specially the govern mint thing.

BrainSellz

Veteran
Thats interesting never noticed what you pointed out, specially the govern mint thing.
im just gettin warmed up:D

If ya play the White Album backwards it says Paul is dead!!
thats strange....saying it the other way would sound crazy.....wonder what they say in the lyric that makes it sound like that....i believe that album was made for the "mushroom/acid trip"....

ROJO145

Veteran
Seen an interview somewere,John says he said "Im bored as hell"?Who kno's,active minds wander:blowbubbles:

BrainSellz

Veteran
Everybody's got something to hide, except for me and my monkey. And, I love my monkey. :D

~Abbie :joint:
funny you say that....i see the word "monkey" since the word "key" was in there as something subliminal....it seemed like a "key" to something so i started messing with the letters and i flipped the "m" over to see if it said anything else and it did "won key" or in other words "one key".....my philosophy on that is that its "one key" to knowing and or understanding where we come from....mpo

BrainSellz

Veteran
I want some of what your on!!!!!!:plant grow::smoweed:
Chop that sh*t up and cut us out a couple.....:D
picture.php

BrainSellz

Veteran
and if thats not what your lookin for then ask KharmaGirl for my other stuff back....she took it last night and i havent heard from her since....:dunno:

Latest posts

Latest posts