What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Plants Hide MJ Best?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
all plants and shrubs and trees work.

hedgerow overgrow 8.14.21.JPG

pruning hedgerow 8.14.21.JPG

full patch 8.14.21.JPG

mid patch 8.14.21.JPG

Do you even Trich Bro? Headband.
Headband frost 8.14.21.JPG

Hollywood Pure Kush x Cookieboi
HPK x OGKB 8.14.21.JPG

xet

By far the best method I have seen is waist high wildflower mix with the cannabis plant tied to the ground like a vine knee high or shorter, cannot be seen from 5 feet away on foot

St. Phatty

Eggplant is pretty good.

it grows tall, like 4 feet. Also it's not a favorite of deer.

When I grew it it was one of the last plants that they ate.

Plus if it survives the season, then you have eggplant for food.

Mr Jay

Veteran
Do we need to add Shotguns to our tool chests, to deal with unwanted drone activity ?
I'm sure the DEA would respond kindly to their drone being shot down by a person cultivating. By all means try to tough guy an alphabet agency and see how that works out for you.

The plant that has worked best for hiding cannabis for me is western red cedar, specifically when cut into planks and used to make a tall fence.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Freakshow?
Yes. I really like it. I got my seeds from a dude on eBay, I'm not sure how many generations if any he took them before I got them, but the aroma doesn't seem to match what most people are reporting. A lot of folks saying it smells like crappy lemon soap. I found a couple that are funky and fuel, very little fruit, no lemon.. I do notice a slight soapy smell in veg if I rub the stem or leaves, but that just goes to show you can't go by stem rub alone .
Here's one in a 3x3 scrog I'm getting ready to flip to flower. They are slow growers. It gets a slight leaf crinkle indoors, that I don't see when I grow them outside
IMG_20240321_151755454.jpg
IMG_20240321_151749997.jpg

Nannymouse

heat signatures is a myth, cops use two methods, experienced eyes behind binoculars, or FLIR looking for coolness, not heat....the irrigated soil or amended soil or irrigation lines show colder than than the unirrigated soil because the water is slowly evaporating away, and evaporation is a cooling process.plants dont give off heat signatures. explain the science behind that.....
When i read this, i started thinking about blackhill's pine. These pine trees do not reflect sunlight, hence their black appearance. Perhaps, they 'show' a bit warmer than the reflective plants and trees that are nearby. I don't know, it's just a thought.

Latest posts

Latest posts