What's new

Wanna go AF but not sure which one to get...

alkbud

ive been eying the AF strains for a while and decided to give em a try. my question is should i get a lowryder 1 hybrid (powerstout or masterlow) or should i just get the lowryder 2. which one would give me a better yield, high and tate?

cheers

Elephunk

lowryder2 is the improved version of lowryder in yield and potency. I've been interested in growing another AF cross called lowsnow myself.

alkbud

Elephunk said:
lowryder2 is the improved version of lowryder in yield and potency. I've been interested in growing another AF cross called lowsnow myself.

low snow is lowryder x white widow right?

have you tried lowberry? and which would you recomend out of the 3?

lowryder 2? lowberry? or lowsnow?!?

cheers mate..

Elephunk

Lowsnow is a cross between lowryder and snow white if I'm not mistaken. Personally I haven't tried out the lowberry or lowsnow, but the LR2 wasn't bad. Everyone knocks it, but hell, it got me high and I was happy. Yield wasn't as bad as I was predicting it to be either.

I want to try out a bunch of these AF types like Masterlow, Lowsnow, Afghani-ryder, Powerstout, etc. I think it would be pretty cool to be harvesting a bunch of AF strains while I'm waiting for my major outdoor grow to finish. And hopefully they would stay nice a short so it's much easier to hide.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
You have any pics of your masterlow and bluestreak by any chance? Do you know how tall they typically get?

C

curts1

This is a bit late but I´s recommend Dieselryder as it hits hard and the yield is pretty good.

marijuana

This is a bit late but I´s recommend Dieselryder as it hits hard and the yield is pretty good.

I was going to sugest the same thing, I second the diesel ryder. I had four of them a season ago and they were dope, looked good, smelled strong and sweet. Good for a first af grow, they won't disapoint and they're easy to maintain. I think the seeds I had were lowlyfes, pretty cheap for a 10 pack too.

G

Gilles&Cheryl

I have grown masterlow, dieselryder, and a cross of the two. Masterlow was my favorite by far. The dieselryder smelled and tasted great but I can buy more potent weed at $70/oz.

If I were in the market for a new autoflower I would go with bluestreak. It is supposedly more potent and bigger than masterlow.

Masterlow averages 10" for me in one gallon pots

C

curts1

My advice would be to do a seedrun after you first get a feel for the yield -I understand that seeded plants don´t give as good a harvest. But to each his own! Peace.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
My advice would be to do a seedrun after you first get a feel for the yield -I understand that seeded plants don´t give as good a harvest. But to each his own! Peace.

how does this make sence..... of course he should doa seed run regarless of how the plants go... he would be picing the best female and male after all....

C

curts1

SS: No need to get worked up it was merely a suggestion -try it and if it´s good then do the seed run with selected plants.

I try not to play guru.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
SS: No need to get worked up it was merely a suggestion -try it and if it´s good then do the seed run with selected plants.

I try not to play guru.

sorry mate just didnt make sence to my self and a few other members

C

curts1

As I said it was just an idea. Seeds aren´t really that expensive and once you find a strain that is good for you -climate, yield etc wise- then it´s time for a seedrun!

Latest posts

Latest posts