What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro Tester

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
First of all, I am very happy to be able to sponsor this forum, we have released two new white LED lights -- Mars SP series and Mars TS series. We would love to find two growers on Icmag to test our two new lights. Interested growers, please raise your hands:groupwave:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Time: 17th April - 26th April :biggrin:
Growers interested in becoming our testers, please post your growing pictures and links of your previous or current growing diary in this thread. :huggg:
If there are 10 participants, we will select one grower to test our lights, and if there are more than 20 participants, we will select two growers to test our lights. We will also randomly select 3-5 participants to give other small gifts.:tiphat:
Everybody hurry up!! :woohoo:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
@luposolitario @OakyJoe , You two are so quick to respond, haha, thanks for your PM, please look at the activity rules I posted last time, good luck

mr.brunch

Veteran
My hand is in the air... usually an hps grower but willing to give them a good go.
I have many grows and albums on ic, there are 3 in my signature but lots of albums on my profile, if interested :tiphat:
All the best

R

Rab.C

i would luv too run one of your lights and have a spare tent 3x3 and seeds too run it now...thanks Rab

Last edited:

SuperBadGrower

I'd love to participate :)

White widow under Mars reflector 96 inside a Mars 70x70

Super silver haze under CMH inside a Mars 100x100

I have more pictures elsewhere that I could private message about
(Tried to make these images smaller)

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Thank you for your participation. Please post pictures and links to the growing diary at the same time. many thanks!

G

MARS REFLECTOR 96 600W LED, installed this yesterday, replaced 400hps

picture.php

1Khps
picture.php

see below where it says Dots. click it