What's new

The goobers lawn.

Zapadra

Howdy All

First log on this site so I hope I don't make an utter fool of myself! I was gifted some beans from two very generous growers and decided to put them down for a small grow. Currently the season is moving toward 12/12, and so it'll basically be 12/12 from seed, which suits as they are (have) Sativa. I'll be growing in straight Coco with a local Nutrient based on GHE. I've germed them and will put them outside in the next couple of days. Here is a quick look:

I used Coco pods and some beneficial organisms to get them going, under 120w Fluro lights.

Swazi F2:

80% Germ rate, all looking good and moving quickly

Looking hapy'ish

photo%203%205_zpsp2kphdme.jpg

PPxBH:

100% germ rate with just two stragglers

this is the soak.

photo%201%206_zpsy6hugppp.jpg

Group shot

photo%202%207_zpsy3a11fzu.jpg

The two pods in the dome are the Swazi's and the two in the tray are not Canna pips. :) So out 24/26 popped :)

I will update when something exciting happens! Much love and respect to you two awesome dudes!! This community rocks!

Zzzzzz

subrovka

nice to see some african sativa, i´m very interested in these cultivars!

what does PPxBH stand for? ..power plant x ?

good luck!

Zapadra

Coool pods........what are they made out of?

The pods are Coco Coir :) Quite fine and if anything a little too dense imo.

@Sub: The PP I am unsure on, I know the BH is Bangi Haze. I'll get back to ya on that!

Thanks for stopping by!

Zzzzz

Zapadra

Greetz all. A quick update, not a whole lot going on. The ppxbh are outside enjoying the rain. I'll get some shots when it dries up a bit. Here are a few snaps of the Swazi f2. I am undecided what to do with them as I am very tempted to send back to SD to combat the terrible cheeses that have taken over.

Grpup Shot: (one straggler)

photo%204%202_zpsjoprynni.jpg

Two look like little indicas:

photo%203%206_zpsog1avtqr.jpg

And these ticking along nicely:

photo%202%208_zpsdnsrh0zb.jpg

Some have shown a tiny bit of burn, but I have yet to touch any nutes. So i'll be very light on these.

Much love all!

Zzzzzzzz

chronosync

Well-stoned member
The pods are Coco Coir :) Quite fine and if anything a little too dense imo.

@Sub: The PP I am unsure on, I know the BH is Bangi Haze. I'll get back to ya on that!

Thanks for stopping by!

Zzzzz

Where do you get them? I havent seen those. They look neat.

Zapadra

The pods? I buy them from my local grow store. I'm pretty sure they're sub par to things like rr and such, but it's all we have.

Zapadra

Thanks for your presence :D I have actually been a reluctant to update here, I come with semi-disappointing news for anyone following. I gifted these seedlings to a rasta community.

Last edited:

Zapadra

Added picture

Added picture

Thanks! That was a Darlins Net :) Going to try keep up to date on this log.

By far my favouritist strain!

Last edited: