What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Fire Alien OG Kush (WiFi Alien)

God bless

Hello IC mag! This will be my first indoor grow and first grow journal at IC! I had started a WiFi OG x OG Kush thread but the beans I germed were all male! Only three so I gifted my buddy the beans. In return I got three WiFi alien clones which I will be running! Well I will keep one, the healthiest, most robust for a mom and bloom the other two.

Will be using fox farms happy frog organic soil and roots organic nutes with bat guano, general organics ancient forest humus and botteled reverse osmosis (RO) water.

Don't have the bloom light yet but it will either be a 150 hps or 220 true watt big dog led. Will veg under a T5 and CFL 6500K bulbs for now.

Last edited:

God bless

picture.php

God bless

picture.php

There are three clones here even though it looks like two because of the two strain tags.

Last edited:

God bless

I will be veggin and blomming in either a 2x2.5 or 2x4 gorilla lite grow tent. Any suggestions on the type or brand of bloom light fixture to go with??

God bless

So even though it may be a bit early to pick out the mother plant out of the three, I think I have a winner. She's the nicest looking, more branches than the rest and it stands tall and looks so confident! Lol. I have potted her in a 5" x5" pot with FF Happy Frog organic soil. I'll post a pic in a minute.

Last edited:

God bless

Not much new growth maybe a couple inches so won't post pics now. I will add a few more 6500k bulbs in the next week or so which should boost growth.

God bless

picture.php

Here is one of the WiFi alien clones but has discoloration on the top most growth! Hoping it's not a deficiency! Any suggestions ?

God bless

I still need to light proof the grow box and and a filter and inline fan. Waiting for that to get here! Will also be adding more cfl bulbs until the black dog 200 watt led gets here.

God bless

So with help from two different forums I found out that the girls are suffering from deficiency. I've since watered them with general Organics grow, cal/mag and bioweed.