What's new

Favorite Quotes/Scenes From Movies Thread

intotheunknown

Veteran
The title pretty much says it all... Scenes and or quotes from movies that have impacted you in some sort of way.

Comedy to drama, sci-fi to cartoons. You name it. Just add the quote and or picture of the scene.

ic

R

Rubber Chicken

I need to get to 50 posts, so thought i would check for a 'movie quotes' thread.........

Here is a funny one,

'Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but ido it because it's sterile......and i like the taste' - Patches O' Houlihan (Dodgeball)

R

Rubber Chicken

Funny scene from 'Starsky and Hutch',

Huggy Bear: Hutch, you'll have the usual?
Hutch: You know it and make it a double.
Huggy Bear: Leon, get my a man a jack and tab. And double that.
Leon: You got it boss.
Starsky: Hey, I'll get a seltzer with a little lime if you got it.
Huggy Bear: I don't got it.
Starsky: Or not. That's cool. I'm good.

shithawk420

Veteran
You from the Chicago area Rubber Chicken? Can't remember exactly how it went but it was Clint Eastwood movie" Dying is easy.its living that's hard".

Blueshark

True Grit..... you can see it on my reply below... Emperor of the North..... A #1 (Lee Marvin) "It ain't 90 days, kid, not in this part of the country. And it ain't the rocks, either... You're paroled to the bottom of a pit while the Sheriff of that county pockets the $2 a day he's paid for your keep. This country's in the midst of an economic depression. $2 dollars a day is a lot of money, even the Law is sweatin' hard time.... Country's gone to hell!!" Or, pick ANY "Rickyism" from Trailor Park Boys

R

Rubber Chicken

A couple of quotes from one of my favourite cartoon characters, Carl Brutananadilewski,

"I look at my life every day, and I pop a boner."

"612 Wharf Avenue! I know where that is! It's a warehouse, next to Melonshakers...the...the gentlemen's club."

R

Rubber Chicken

More Carl,

"There's a broad. HEY! Yeah, you, dingbat! I want a pitcher of beer, fried jalapenos, the nachos grande, and let's start with fifty wings, extra hot, and keep the ranch comin'. Hahaha. You hear what I ordered? I'm gonna be fartin' blood over here."

"It don't matter, nothin' matters"

WelderDan

Veteran
A fellah, a QUICK fellah, might have a weapon under there. I'd have to pin his head to the panel...

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving Boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Give me five bees for a quarter," you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

R

Rubber Chicken

Classic Dr. Evil..................

Don't know about the second quote? It was funny though. :)

shithawk420

Veteran
Good one Blueshark.I'll do Unforgiven as well."when you kill a man,you take everything he has and everything he's gonna have". I think that's close enough.

Green Squall

“Today I saw my own son use a bicycle as a weapon. You yelled ‘rape’ at the top of your lungs.”

-Step Brothers

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Steve Austin in, The Condemned, when asked by the "reality show's producer where he was from, he answered==
"A small fishing village outside Anchorage Alaska. Maybe you've heard of it, It's called Fuck Your Momma"
Laughed my ass off when he said that.

Latest posts

Latest posts