What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Bottles do you use in ROLS?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys, obviously the mantra is that you dont need bottles of ferts etc, and dont be fooled by the hydro store owners into buying 'must have' bottles of snake oil....

yet i do hear mention of certain bottled products along the way, perhaps silica additives, wetting agent or whatever.

so come on, what are the bottles that you will admit to?, that you think are a must have?, the ones you can buy and not be considered a mug ;)
not pesticides, just ferts or nutritional aids.

myself, i keep a bottle of simple organic flower ferts and veg ferts (biobizz) for those times i feel a plant needs a little extra and i dont have much time to sort it. my last pint bottle of biobizz bloom lasted me for 3 years :)
apart from that i have some humic acid... and thats about it.

VG

G

growingcrazy

The molasses comes in a bottle....nothing else in a bottle. Plant based additives only.

V

vonforne

VG, I have Molasses, Fish Hydrolysate and I am trying out the Dyna-Gro Protek. That is it.

I use all concentrates from KIS such as SP-90 for my humic acid which I mix myself. The soluble Kelp from them and a dry brand from North 'Atlantic kelp that I use.

I use powdwered Agsilh 16 and powdered 200 x Aloe.

That is it.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a lot of you will hate this suggestion but take a look at the general organics GObox,its only about 35 dollars for sample bottles of the whole line and i think it would be a useful "toolkit" for an organic soil grower. all veganics are is fermented plant and mineral extracts made of many of the same things in organic soil mixes.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway

That's about it when I grow in soil along with a small box of Epsom salts from the pharmacy.

bigshrimp

Veteran
Ful-power and pro tekt, i use the tm7 too but its powder. The rest is bagged-kelp, neem, alfalfa.

Molasses, Drammatic Fish Hydrolysate, Protekt, and aloe.

I don't use a whole lot of molasses, maybe once a grow during Veg. Got a bunch of aloe starts going, so I'll be knocking that one off the list soon.

EDIT: Spinosad, neem oil, safers soap, safers fungicide, DR. Bronners, EcoSmart

W89

Veteran
I got dyna-gro protect, and potsil. i used dry molasses.. it's less mess

G

greenmatter

Ful Power
ProTekt
fish hydrolysate
molasses
aloe juice

the kelp,alfalfa and neem seed meal comes in boxes

Neo 420

Veteran
Ful power
Pro Tect Si
Fish Hydro
Molasses
Neem oil
Cold processed kelp

My aloe is fresh..

Is seems like it all almost the same..

O

OrganicOzarks

Molasses, yucca extract(I am only using this on transplant now), aloe juice(just started to test this, and god damn if them bitches don't pray so hard I think Jesus himself is sitting right next to me).:)

VortexPower420

Veteran
Aloe.. need to buy powder so damn expensive
Fish Hydrolyze
Pro tekt
Molasses
Ful-power

I used to use THe GH Go line, grow great herb when you finally get it right butt.. ever since i put down the bottles my garden is care free and best I have ever done.

Timbuktu

al-k-mist

which, if i recall correctly, is not approved for ANY food crops, let alone organics...
but I may bee wrong.

I use: aloe vera(juice, not extract...for now). Neem and Protekt, molasses, once in a blue moon a tablespoon of Maple syrup(Organic, of course).
The aloe vera (fractionally distilled, but still the juice, i guess)for rooting, but I think I should bee using the powder Going to get Fulpower this coming week
I use the fish hydrolysate that is a powder. comes in a ziplock. Same with the kelp for teas..(not the bagz of kelp-use them too)...but i may try the neptunes, since people say its good
Great thread, by the way.

B

BlueJayWay

Fulvic Acid - Fulpower

My molasses comes in a glass jar, not a bottle, so I guess it doesn't count here :D

If I ever see my plants could use 'a little more' - I just make a stronger tea (usually itll be alfalfa/kelp).

a lot of you will hate this suggestion but take a look at the general organics GObox,its only about 35 dollars for sample bottles of the whole line and i think it would be a useful "toolkit" for an organic soil grower. all veganics are is fermented plant and mineral extracts made of many of the same things in organic soil mixes.

So you've got your ROLS up and running...nice.

Latest posts

Latest posts