What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oops, Filled my account with large pictures.

AnonMe

Hello everyone.

I've just finished what I would call one of my most successful grows. I decided to document it all on here, but I did not put it in the Australia/New Zealand thread. In retrospect I probably should have. I recon my fellow Aussies would love to see what I was up to.

Anyway, I've finished now and have some harvest/final yield shots to post up. I also made some nice hash using the trim and got quite a bit!! I would love to share the pictures with everyone.

I am unable to post up the pictures because I have run out of room on the server. I really should have reduced the size some how but I'm not very good at that kind of thing and didnt realize until I was unable to upload any more pics.

I was hoping someone would have some advice on what I could do? I really dont want to delete my thread and start again. I was hoping there was some kind of magical button I could press to reduce the size of the pictures I have already uploaded lol.

Maybe I am just using this site wrong? I am not sure. Any advice would be appreciated.

I only have one thread and all the pictures I have posted up are there. Its the 12 pot thread in my signature. I dont have any other offending pics in other threads because I am kind of new at this :)

Hope everyone is staying safe and I'm thinking about my poor brothers in qld/nsw during the flood crisis. Stay safe!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Strange.. I see your pics in your thread, but I cant pull up an album. Maybe album space is limited until you hit 50 posts.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hey there AnonMe once you have passed 50 posts you will be able to upload more pictures to ICMag. Another trick is to make a Album on your homepage and upload your pictures to the album then you can just add them to your posts,
I find this to be way easier then just attaching thumbnails to your posts, Hope this helps you out, any more questions just ask mate, myself or someone else will gladly help you out :gday:
So get your post count up mate and create an Album and you'll be sweet :good:
:smoke out:

AnonMe

Thanks guys!!

I might try the gallery thing, and once I get up past 50 posts hopefully I can upload as well. Not sure if the gallery has a limit before 50 as well.

I will be sure to try and get things updated. I should have just posted my thread in the Australia forums but I thought it would be better where it is. My next one I will be sure to post here. Just about to sex a double stone (celtic seeds) plant and hopefully its a girl. If it is I will be doing 6 double stone and 6 cronic's.

Again thank you for the help. I can now move onward and upward :)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Pretty sure you can create an Album right now mate and upload quite a few photos to the album, not sure how many but I imagine it's enough space for you to continue your thread.
Click on your name in this thread, then click on View Public Profile which will take you to you homepage, there you will have the option to create a album, give it a name etc, then click on the Upload Photos button, this will take you to the Upload window where it'll tell you how many photos you can upload at this point in time, what size etc, this info will be in relation to you only having less than 50 posts. When you reach 50 or more posts the number of photos you can store in your album/s will go up. :)

AnonMe

THanks b00m!

I just uploaded a heap. going to go and finish my thread now :D Got some pretty cool pics of the hash I made etc. Looks soooo good. Smokes up a bloody treat too! haha have floored so many people with it so far :)