What's new

i have a paraproblem

zemin1a

passing my ^ma bubys residents^ and noticed a meter redear leaving

NA0 here is my problem

1i dont feel i know what i should about smart meters.:tumbleweed:
i have switched from very sucsessful 250w bud box 1x1 to 2lx3h setup with 1200w hps & 600 mh
constant 25 with ac
undercurrent system

big switch from my bud box

plz feel free to msg me cause im at point of pulling all down and downsizing
ALSO
undercurrent system
ask me for desighn it's VERY diffrnt and we are still in a test so i will show most up to date design:dance013::tiphat:

show ure gongs

OldSkoolKlein

This is a thread about Smart Meters: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=217895

It depends on what state you are in whether it's gonna be compulsory or not. In NSW they are thinking about it, but I doubt that people are going to like paying money to have something they don't want or need.

I think they are in Victoria, but i dunno if they make you get them there or not.

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
passing my ^ma bubys residents^ and noticed a meter redear leaving

NA0 here is my problem

1i dont feel i know what i should about smart meters.:tumbleweed:
i have switched from very sucsessful 250w bud box 1x1 to 2lx3h setup with 1200w hps & 600 mh
constant 25 with ac
undercurrent system

big switch from my bud box

plz feel free to msg me cause im at point of pulling all down and downsizing
ALSO
undercurrent system
ask me for desighn it's VERY diffrnt and we are still in a test so i will show most up to date design:dance013::tiphat:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=21815&pictureid=493943View Imageshow ure gongs

I think my toaster uses more power than that.

Mullabor

Lived in an old hay barn for a spell in the 90's. Was owned by a mate who was quite happy for me to fill with lights. The electric metre box was like made in the 70's or something. Anyway the glass door that has the spinning disk behind it to determine how much elec was being used was accessable ie: i could put a clothes peg on the disk which would stop it spinning and therefore- no increase in power as the numbers are not going up :D. I'd know when the metre reader was coming as the readings were a regular 3 months apart and would take the peg off a couple of weeks before he was due as not to raise suspicion.

Hope that made sence. Am totally blazed lol

Latest posts

Latest posts