What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Couple of Laties Outside

croppa

PS Croppa ... there's an 'overgrow' thread in the Aust/NZ Forum for grow pics like yours ...

impressive lookin at it mate..

Mullabor

Lookin healthy mate.

At the way they're goin i wouldnt be surprised if yal need to pot-on again man

What size pots are they in now?

N

noyd666

hi croppa,, do you know the name of white widow clone ,,seed comp? iv'e got white widow by white label s. co. gets to about 30 inches, does not like to much food, will claw, top smoke, did not produce that well for me inside.

Terroir

had a bit of growth while i have been away. still got 10. some mutants still mutant and some stinking which is always a good sign. Gave the taller ones the f.i.m this morning. Kind of need them to show sex to get my numbers down also so i can repot. If i put them in the garage for a day do you think they will show sex?

Attachments

• SDC14296.jpg
    SDC14296.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 11

wallywombat

had a bit of growth while i have been away. still got 10. some mutants still mutant and some stinking which is always a good sign. Gave the taller ones the f.i.m this morning. Kind of need them to show sex to get my numbers down also so i can repot. If i put them in the garage for a day do you think they will show sex?
looking nice mate for late starters sorry to hear about your dog mate i lost mine after 14 years she also loved the gardens peace

N

noyd666

:biggrin: same size pot i use before 9l repot. i take it there outside ladys terroir, no don't know about parking em up in garage bit for a day, havenot heard that one,12/12 lil light.:tiphat:

Terroir

i would love to put them in 9L pots. The mrs aint happy with the plants one bit. 3.5L pots it will have to be to keep them small and moveable with guests etc unless i can sex them.

yeh just figured if i put them in the garage for 24/36 hours it might trigger flowering and show sex then straight back outside. It might stunt them abit however i could then use bigger pots and hope to make the best of the remaining 1 month or so of growing season.

T

troy1010

They will need more than a day or two to show sex. You're better off to give them approx 10 hrs of Sun then put them in complete darkness . Do this for about 10 days and you'll get a preflower.

Terroir

So been a few weeks since last updated.

Culled 2 males 2 weeks ago. Very early showers and have 2 females now showing buds. I think these are the nep jams. UNfortunately the males were the stinkiest of the lot.

Some were tied down and some were left to stand tall. Quite a bit of growth in the last week thanks to the rain but battling massive bug issues. Now got one with a healthy colony of aphids and a few white flys around. Some large spiders have made there home in the plants and watched them yesterday eat some whitefly. Never had serious pest issues before. Kind of sucks but i keep on spraying them with the soap spray and it gets rid of them for a few days. I am thinking that this might be an BHO crop anyways.

They are no longer on the property so this only complicates matters as well. Got a great hidden in plain sight spot. UNfortunately they get 2 hours less sunlight here than they did.

Attachments

• SDC14299.jpg
    SDC14299.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 10
N

noyd666

:biggrin:hi mate ,there a nice colour,healthy, i just shafted the bloody bugs i had. hoping for top weather, best mate.:tiphat: