What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Japanese strain???

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
Good morning honorable colleagues growers. I am an european grower (italian) and I have a question for you.
A seeds bank and precisely bc bud depot sells a strain called shiatsu kush, saying it is from the island of Amami Aoshima ...........
It 'true?? And if so, could you give me some indication about this strain??? Thank's in andvance
arigatò
sayonara
ciao ciao

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Fuck bcbd, i paid 250$ for some beans that i know they got funds for an they never sent a pack.. i tried contacting the complaint department an they never contacted me back even after several emails... Google reviews of bcbd an you'll see im not the only one with similar issues... fuck bcbd, fuck them in their stupid asses.... Az

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
Fuck bcbd, i paid 250$ for some beans that i know they got funds for an they never sent a pack.. i tried contacting the complaint department an they never contacted me back even after several emails... Google reviews of bcbd an you'll see im not the only one with similar issues... fuck bcbd, fuck them in their stupid asses.... Az

ciao, I'm sorry for you, but I had a different experience ....... I have grown twice the purps and once the bb and I've never had any problems, nor do any of germination of dispatch or other .............. I was very satisfied with their strains ......... this my curiosity about the shatzu kush ........ ciao ciao

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I smoked Japanese og but it was made in Cali good ol USA ....
My 2c on bcbd ... Well my only experience was with a good friend asked to get seeds for his first grow ever ... Insisted on Gettin the purps and the black after seein there add.... I told him much better places to look... Even showed the blind fuc all the info and shit on how bad business they are its not hard to find ppl gettin straight up beat buy them im surprised to even here one person got there shit ....But Neway can lead a horse to water can't make him drink .... I placed the order took his cash now for wks and wks I keep herein how great his new purp gonna be lol... Super excited ... Neway I new nuthin was comin never did dude still has his equipment in boxes waitn for these beans 6yrs later...lol.. I did offer him necuts he wants ..