What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eclipse Festival Cape York November 2012

S

Sat X RB

so here's a collection of pics from someone who was there.

I found out these festivals are places where all sorts can go without fear of standing out from the crowd.

the amount of drugs amazed me (altho I have been living in the bush for a while) but behaviour was good.

the doof doof was a pain ... especially japanese doof which sounded like there was a large factory next door ... this is from our camp site I mean ... god knows what it was like up close.

clearly some japanese men are still traditionalist as it seemed always to be their tiny wives who lugged the water back to camp. (I would have helped these women but was unsure I could control my sexual appetite.)

lots of beautiful women ... yum bums and pert bosoms galore. androgynous men if you like that. midgets ... I mean little people ... hairy legged gay female couples ... beck peckers (that's back packers with a german accent) and freaks of all sorts.

was good.

picture.php

sunrise ... waiting for the eclipse

picture.php

the eclipse begins

picture.php

total eclipse. the total eclipse happened in a narrow band of latitude. we were viewing from a high place and could see a normal sunrise either side of the eclipse.

cheers ALL.

Last edited:

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
By the looks of those dudes I think I'll stay at home for the next one:tiphat:

ChunkNugs

I was there :dance013: maybe we spoke and will never know? lol

Was a bit hectic with all the people (I heard was closer to 15000) and the toilets were a fucken nightmare(specially if ya trippin lol) - but I had the time of my life!!

There was plenty of other music not just "doof doof" plenty of reggae/instrumental etc

Bush doofs are the bomb :D regret wasting so much of my life at city clubs :/

Noggone

clearly some japanese men are still traditionalist as it seemed always to be their tiny wives who lugged the water back to camp.

If I get a tiny Japanese wife will she lug water to my plants while I sit under a tree and smoke a doobie?