What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What The FUQ? - Frequently Unanswered Questions of the "Australian Government" - Docu

idiit

Veteran
What The FUQ? - Frequently Unanswered Questions of the "Australian Government" - Docu

2 gubmints in australia? is australia like america; a corporation? great documentary that is applicable to america as well.

[youtubeif]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umVj5XQYAi8&feature=player_detailpage#t=0s[/youtubeif]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umVj5XQYAi8

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I quite like living in Australia. Don't want to be anywhere else.

Last edited:

idiit

Veteran
I quite like like living in Australia. Don't want to be anywhere else.

i'm quite enamored with australia and her ppl myself.

america and australia have been overtaken by a silent coup called shadow government. dark cabal, etc... is the intent of the post. the video does an excellent job of detailing this done by an australian.

idiit

Veteran
many nations have been overtaken by the zionists. zionists are not jews; they are luciferians. the federal reserve in america is owned and operated by these zionists. the fiat currency (world currency) they create out of us citizen's debt by the quadrillions is one of their pillars of power.

the videos are an eye-popping awaken-er.

much respect to australia. i've always loved this place and its ppl.

with all respect.

idiit.

H

hard rain

many nations have been overtaken by the zionists. zionists are not jews; they are luciferians. the federal reserve in america is owned and operated by these zionists. the fiat currency (world currency) they create out of us citizen's debt by the quadrillions is one of their pillars of power.

the videos are an eye-popping awaken-er.

much respect to australia. i've always loved this place and its ppl.

with all respect.

idiit.
From time to time I see threads like this pop up on cannabis sites. I really wish they wouldn't and I normally leave them well alone. Conspiracy theories that involve Zionists (liciferians!! really???), illuminati e.t.c. In my opinion posting this rubbish just make cannabis users look stupid.

Any idiot can make a you tube clip.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No mate you should watch the video.

Australia as we know it will not exist if we allow the shadow corporate government get their way. They will not as their plans are being exposed...

It actually makes us smart and our open mind allows us to see what others do not.

:smoweed:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
its not a conspiracy that these people own us all effectively because its fact.. its in law, they have their titles and are chartered to steal and rule over the serfs, this is a faux duopoly, basically an autocratic dictatorship and the "government" still has the reigns no matter how much give they allow you to make you feel free.. doesnt matter which piece of crown corporation land you reside on its all rothschilde controlled and financed..

making you accept demons like gillard shouting jump for you all, she is a crown agent positioning you guys right where they want you..

you can look back at history and literally just see them seamlessly moving power around the globe.. life may be good in australia but its a young country and they are breeding complacency in your population already.. get ready to be divided and conquered more and more and more..

bubbles popping, markets crashing, religious wars brewing... sounds like the banking families doing what they do yet again..

anyway this is just my opinion,, i think its a little pathetic when people are like "ohh i dont want to think about that here or there" no of course you dont, why the hell would you :dunno:

Terroir

Im not sure about the 2 govts however that loophole to avoid GST on internet purchases over $1000 is priceless.

I would like to see legal advice from say ex high court judge Michael Kirby on the 2 govt thingy. Any one know any one with a spare 50 k. That would prob get 40 hours of his time.

Latest posts

Latest posts